We needed a budget hotel to stay overnight with a pool and near the malls. The closest was subic international hotel.
1. Prime location. Walking distance to harbourpoint ayala mall.
2. Fast checkin and checkout.
3. Friendly and courteous staff.
4. Budget. Deluxe starts at 2500 net with set breakfast in the bravo branch.
5. Pot of coffee only at P50. ( around a 1 usd) . Since i love coffee, this was important.
The not so good but not really bad ( if your not the icky type):
1. This was a hospital before. I couldn't help but think of what kind of cases were admitted at our room. Some infectious diseases? Im sure they cleaned up the place really good before transforming it to a hotel. I hope nobody died there but it wasn't really creepy.
2. It was so old. All the rooms needed to be refurbished badly . Again, we stayed in the bravo wing. The delta wing was not budget at all with rates starting at 4k a night.
3. The wifi was a ripoff at P500 for 24h and despite being expensive, it was so slow. Not good at all.
Overall, it was ok.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Republic (UK), Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Subic International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.