“Tourist Trap.”
Review of My Lan

My Lan
Ranked #226 of 298 Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island
Reviewed 13 January 2014

As they have a captive audience with you they gouge. Spent 15.00 USD on a plate of fried rice and 4 spring rolls. Place was pretty dirty with dirty dishes being washed between the tables in a plastic tub. Lots of bugs around as well as rats. Service was equally bad.

1  Thank oiboy

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Ordered two soups and coffees, expected a pho style soup but got an interesting egg soup with beef in it. It wasn't unpleasant but not what I expected. Was expensive. Don't think I would bother again.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

You can find no many restaurants and swimming facilities on Bai Sao beach because the beach is still wild (not touched much by locals).

My Lan, if I remember, is 1 of some 3 restaurants on this beach. You know, for a sevice providers, if it lacks customers, the stability of service will go down. Unfortunately, the same condition happens to My Lan restaurant.

But it's still good to enjoy some juice there. 2 hours there then get back to Duong Dong town or proceed to your next sightseeing sites.

1  Thank DragonCrew
Reviewed 3 June 2012

many Vietnamese tourists visit this place. There were noisy, dirty and so crowded. I think the food is cheaper than the other place but i've never tried because the moment me & my parent step into it & saw there's a less crowded & cleaner place nearby, we quickly get out of this.

1  Thank tamali71
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I paid for 4 nights in advance through Agoda but could only stay 1. It was disgusting. It was filthy, deadfully slothful service, horrible food, expensively delivered. The room smelled horrible and the biting ants and flies in my room bothered me all night.
Dogs in the kitchen, no decent service, filthy premises, awful location, they would not allow me a refund for the 3 prepaid days but offered me a laughable 10percent discount on my next stay after I complained. I will never book at this hotel as long as I live and I will never use Agoda again. They washed their hands of any responsibility for not delivering what their advertising promised. It was about $320 for 4 nights. Complete ripoff.