“Not the best”
Review of Le Cap Breton - CLOSED

Le Cap Breton
Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, View, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a Vietnamese & French restaurant in Phu Quoc island (Vietnam). Located nearby the museum Coi Nguon, opposite the way to La Veranda resort; Le Cap Breton restaurant has a pleasure to serve all the customers with:- The special pancakes from the west of France (Crepes, Galettes) only in Phu Quoc.- The Vietnamese authentic and diversified menu. It offers wide range of dishes, cooked from fresh seafood such as shrimps, crabs, fish; all have passed the severe tests for hygiene, freshness and quality.- Every night, we have the special barbecue with variant foods (pork, chicken, crocodile, beef...). You will enjoy the hot BBQ with the fresh air from the nice garden.- Ice cream from New Zealand, wine from France, Argentina, Australia, Vietnam. We have a professional staffs, always smile & take care the customers very well.
Reviewed 10 December 2012

We visited this restaurant on what I assume was a quite night, just us and one more table who I think could have been the owner. Pleasant staff, but when I asked were was the road to the beach the waiter thought we were complaining and rushed into the kitchen to tell them to hurry up, the cook came to ask if we could wait another few mins as the meal was nearly ready, we hadn't been waiting long at all and tried to explain that we just asked directions to the beach, no problem. Our food arrived I chose fish of the day my partner had fillet of beef kebab. Mine was ok. Nothing special but ok. The meat on the kebab was undercooked and tough. And not a pleasant meal at all. If the owner does read the reviews one piece of advise I would give, when our taxi pulled up outside our driver got out to open our door and the restaurants dogs ran at us barking, they turned out to be quite nice, but at this point I nearly got back into the taxi and onto somewhere else. He perhaps knows his dogs are nice but thoughts of dog bite in Vietnam did not get the night off to a good start

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I was dying to try these crepes after reading reviews on TA and I wasn't dis appointed the ham and cheese buckwheat was fantastic and even better was the dessert one with chocolate sauce my husband had chiozo sausage for savory and a caramel sauce for dessert the cocktail were also very good lovely setting nice staff and French owner very helpful

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Wife and I have a soft spot in our hearts (stomachs) for the yummy buckwheat crepes filled with savory elements served in Brittany. Wanting a break from the Vietnamese food we had been eating for lunches and dinners the previous couple of days, Le Cap Breton appeared likely to fill the bill. The outdoor setting was nothing to write home about, and, at least at dinner time, you did have to apply the bug spray pretty liberally, but the french-challenged waitresses were friendly and the freshly turned out crepes (and pommes frites) were magnifique! We even tried the local Dalat wines, which were "interesting." Dessert crepes (non-buckwheat) were a nice sweet way to end our Breton dinner on Phu Quoc.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We have good burger in here, but the atmosphere not so impress to us, too much mosquitoes , preparing for food like an age , but thanks god the burger was good ! Will we come back, not really!

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Lovely garden setting. Had the most amazing whole fish with ginger one time, and a delicious Croque Monsieur another time. But what is it with the trash in a pile in one corner of the garden.