My family stayed there last month for four days and it was wonderful. Although it rained we still had a great time because the bungalows were so nice. They gave us a free upgrade to two beachside bungalows. Food was average although many places nearby for meals, they even give free bikes to use! Staff was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching over 4 hectares, on the West Coast, Saigon-Phuquoc resort and spa offers 100 bungalows and villas (comprise bedroom, sofa bed, living room, bar connecting with dining space and kitchen). The property hides under coconut forests and striking colour of flowers. From these balconies, you can enjoy the sunset on the Thai's Gulf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Saigon Phu Quoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saigon Phu Quoc Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Saigon Phu Quoc Island Hotel