We traveled to Vietnam with our 6 month old son and our stay Saigon Phu Quoc was great. We could go to the pool or beach (have a drink) and still be close to our room if needed. Since the baby has an earlier bedtime we could order room service after our son went to sleep and still eat in peace on our patio. The staff was very respectable of the sleeping baby when bringing in our dinners at night. It was perfect for us. You could walk to Duong Dong or take a short cab ride. We also did one of the half-day tours through the hotel that we enjoyed.
One negative was the pedicure I received from the Spa. They didn't soak my feet or do anything but paint my toenails. Although it wasn't that expensive it was disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching over 4 hectares, on the West Coast, Saigon-Phuquoc resort and spa offers 100 bungalows and villas (comprise bedroom, sofa bed, living room, bar connecting with dining space and kitchen). The property hides under coconut forests and striking colour of flowers. From these balconies, you can enjoy the sunset on the Thai's Gulf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Saigon Phu Quoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saigon Phu Quoc Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Saigon Phu Quoc Island Hotel