We, a backpacker couple, stayed six nights at Saigon Phu Quoc Resort. We had a beachside villa which was fantastic. The resort is a bit older and long beach is getting very commercial. Nevertheless, waking up in a comfortable bed with a view at the blue water and sky was excellent. The beach was very clean and the chairs with beach umbrellas made the stay at the beach superb.
The breakfast was oke, a bit old fashioned and so was the whole service. Not bad but also nothing to be surprised by. Pool was oke and so was the tennis court. It advertise itself with four stars and a spa but in current standards its three stars and the spa is a separate old fashioned building.
We had a great time due to the bungalow which was comfortable and 5 meters away from the beach which was super. But it was expensive and the other parts are a bit old fashioned.
Overall, relaxing stay with an excellent beach and view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching over 4 hectares, on the West Coast, Saigon-Phuquoc resort and spa offers 100 bungalows and villas (comprise bedroom, sofa bed, living room, bar connecting with dining space and kitchen). The property hides under coconut forests and striking colour of flowers. From these balconies, you can enjoy the sunset on the Thai's Gulf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saigon Phu Quoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saigon Phu Quoc Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Saigon Phu Quoc Island Hotel