We checked into here after walking past and looking at the hotel from the beach. It was great, a perfect balance of simplicity and hotel amenities. The rooms were nicely furnished, clean and cool. The hotel was accommodating with mopeds for rent from $7 and the restaurant was excellent with friendly staff.
The beach area is fantastic and it's generally just very secluded and relaxing. Go now before the place if over run and turns into a megalopolis tourist resort - its going to happen fast.
Only slightly disappointing thing was with a late flight out of Pho Quoc they weren't able to accommodate a room for us to change in so we had to use the hotel beach shower and bathrooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mai House Resort is located on Long Beach, 5 kms away from Duong Dong city and the airport. The resort is located on a 2 hectares tropical garden, right on the beach with only 30 accommodations units (26 with AC&FAN, 4 with only FAN) each bungalow is separated from the others to preserve tranquility and privacy of our guests. A bar-restaurant right on the beach prepares Vietnamese seafood specialties, barbecue and Western food.A beach fully equipped with sunshades, sunloungers and beach towels. Each bungalow with thatched roof is private with a furnished balcony, a bungalow with king size 4 poster bed with mosquito net, a private bathroom (shower) with hot water and toilet and a closet with safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mai House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mai House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Mai Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Mai Phu Quoc Island