Stayed here for a period of 10 days in August 2013. The water was rough and it was quite windy, but we had a blast anyway.
We went around the island on scooter on half-finished roads, and when we were not about, we enjoyed food in the restaurant or coffee/wine in our room. The restaurant had by far the best food and staff was so friendly, we had had many interesting talks. Especially with Mr. Ut and his two other English speeking waiters.
Our Aircon kept turning off due to power failure on the island, after a few complaints they gave us a free night. Kudos for that
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mai House Resort is located on Long Beach, 5 kms away from Duong Dong city and the airport. The resort is located on a 2 hectares tropical garden, right on the beach with only 30 accommodations units (26 with AC&FAN, 4 with only FAN) each bungalow is separated from the others to preserve tranquility and privacy of our guests. A bar-restaurant right on the beach prepares Vietnamese seafood specialties, barbecue and Western food.A beach fully equipped with sunshades, sunloungers and beach towels. Each bungalow with thatched roof is private with a furnished balcony, a bungalow with king size 4 poster bed with mosquito net, a private bathroom (shower) with hot water and toilet and a closet with safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mai House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mai House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Mai Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Mai Phu Quoc Island