We stayed in Mai House Resort in April 2007 and I must say that it was really a nice experience. There are wooden bungalows set in a lush green gardens. It was great to sit on our own terrace in the evenings and listen to the frogs and cricets singing and to look at the stars. Staff of Mai House were very friendly and they also arranges motorbike taxis for us to explore the island. We visited pepper farms and beautiful secluded paradise beaches. The beach infront of Mai House is clean with white, soft sand, palm trees and beach chairs. Restaurant is set right on the beach and the seafood was truly delicious. Compared to the other hotels on the Long Beach, Mai House Resort was far the best. It is small, cosy, clean and friendly (it has a French manager and this quarantees western standards and great food!). We will stay with Mai House next time as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mai House Resort is located on Long Beach, 5 kms away from Duong Dong city and the airport. The resort is located on a 2 hectares tropical garden, right on the beach with only 30 accommodations units (26 with AC&FAN, 4 with only FAN) each bungalow is separated from the others to preserve tranquility and privacy of our guests. A bar-restaurant right on the beach prepares Vietnamese seafood specialties, barbecue and Western food.A beach fully equipped with sunshades, sunloungers and beach towels. Each bungalow with thatched roof is private with a furnished balcony, a bungalow with king size 4 poster bed with mosquito net, a private bathroom (shower) with hot water and toilet and a closet with safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mai House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mai House Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Mai Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Mai Phu Quoc Island