Hi Everybody... I would like to share my experience with Bo Resort Hotel.
I am trying to get some positives and some negatives thought about it, unfortunately i have more negative.
I will start by positive anyway:
- beautiful place, beautiful beaches, good part of nature, good food but...
- Regis and Marine are very nice.
- boat trip in the island was very good.
Negative points :
- Good food but not enough quantity
- High (average) prices for the room without any special services.
- We spent 5 days, not once sheets or towels has been change
- crew too stress and too fast. Soon you finish your plate already gone
- crew are running to get the ordered dishes, it is stressing out...
- everything is bill. I asked extra butter for breakfast (very small portion) and it has been billed
- for the romantics. On the table they could use something else then half bad cut plastic bottle to keep candle away from the wind.
- no bottles of water in the room.
- no decorations or special stuffs to make the place different
- i did massage once, but not twice. She was very nice but not very good.
To conclude, it could be one of the most beautiful place on this island if owner is making few arrangements.
I will recommend it again when those changes will be made.
Boris and Sam.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bo Hotel Phu Quoc Island