My husband and I do a two week trip to New Jersey to visit his family. This year, because we wanted some privacy, we stayed at the Hilton for a couple of nights through the day after Christmas. When we first arrived, because this was the third night on the road, we had everything out and knew the drill to check into a hotel room. Right as we were getting onto the elevator, the bell hop grabbed us because the clerk missed something. We were thinking we missed a signature, instead, she upgraded us to a suite! When we went to do our usual bed bug check, which was completely fine, we found something a miss, that made us change our hotel room. This was not housekeeping or the hotel fault, but it was enough to bring my husband and I down to the front desk in a fit of laughter, and caused the front desk clerk to end in a fit of laughter as well. Needless to say, we changed rooms, and then we got a call from the night manager offering us dinner on the house. Since it was Christmas, we were having dinner with family, but the thought was nice. When I told him that, he offered us an in room movie etc. We ended up not using it, but the gesture was nice. We had three uneventful nights at the hotel. My only thing I wish breakfast would have been served longer on Christmas Eve and Day, but oh well, all was good and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full service hotel nestled on 21 acres in scenic Bergen County, New Jersey offering a variety of luxurious accommodations. Just walk out your guest room door and take advantage of our many amenities. This Northern New Jersey hotel provides distinctive dining options from a full service restaurant featuring menus crafted from ingredients fresh from local farms and dairies to our more casual bar and lounge and seasonal poolside dining. Relax and unwind at our heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi or seasonal outdoor pool. Treat yourself to a massage or facial at Infinina Spa located on site. Challenge family and friends to basketball, tennis or sand volleyball. Our award-winning, friendly staff delivers the finest in service and hospitality. Conveniently located off the Garden State Parkway, approximately 30 minutes from New York City, less than 40 minutes from Newark Liberty Intl. Airport and approximately 55 minutes from New York City's Kennedy and LaGuardia airports. A choice destination for business and pleasure, the hotel provides a resort-like setting for corporate conferences as well as lavish celebrations and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Easy Market Spa, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Woodcliff Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodcliff Lake Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Hilton Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Woodcliff Lake Hilton