“Outstanding!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Woodcliff Lake
Loudonville, United States
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I will return. Great hotel and staff. Very clean. Very professional staff. Nice way to spend my time in town. Many thanks to Sam at the front desk for tending to my check in and welcoming me the way it should be.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Debbie P, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Woodcliff Lake, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Maryann,
Thank you so much for your five-star review! We are absolutely thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations and provide you with a great stay at our hotel. I will make sure to convey your comments to Sam and our Team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Toronto
Reviewed 6 July 2014

staff is very helpful, clean rooms but small bathroom. The air condition is a little bit noisy so the following night I just open the window & did help. Its only hard to find. Overall everything is very nice hotel

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Morty,
Thank you so much for your great review of your recent stay with us. It is our most important goal to serve and care for our guests and we are so glad that we were able to provide that for you. We hope you will visit us again soon!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had a very pleasant 2 night stay. The room was very clean and the staff very friendly. It was a bit noisy in the hallway but nothing terrible. I would definitely stay there again. The restaurant was a little overpriced for what it was...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Natalie,
Thank you for your great review and honest comments about your recent stay with us. We are so happy that we provided you with a pleasant visit and that you will choose to stay with us again. Your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate departments to ensure we continue to meet our guests’ expectations.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Pretty decent hotel from the Hilton chain. Some may find the rooms a little dated but I think this low-rise hotel has its laid-back charm with its warm lobby (especially during the winter months) and cosy rooms, fitting well into this quiet neighbourhood. The staff are friendly and helpful in making local transport arrangements. There are also cafés and shops within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear valued guest,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. We take pride in our quiet location and relaxing surroundings. On behalf of our Team, I look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels take you to our area.
Vienna, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Lobby is updated but they forgot to update the hallways and rooms. Or if they did it was done on the cheap. The rooms were not bad, just not consistent with the lobby, bar, pool,and dining area. They had a Starbucks in the Lobby and breakfast area was clean.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Check-in and check-out was efficient. The rooms are big and clean. The hotel is within 10 minutes' walking distance from a supermarket. But some staff at the reception were not as attentive and friendly as expected.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Tabernacle, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 June 2014

It all started when we drove from south jersey to north jersey to attend my niece's wedding that was at the hotel. As usual I rushed when packing so when we started to get dressed I noticed I forgot my shirt ( Imagine that) So after getting yelled at by my wife I went down to the lobby and ( I think he was ) the manager came over to me and said do you need help with something ? I laughed and said I forgot my shirt. He said no problem there are stores at the end of the block. I flew down the street and grabbed a shirt flew back to the hotel thanked the manager and started walking away.

The manager told me to hold on and said I have tags hanging from my jacket and pants. ( I just bought the suit) I was laughing saying imagine that !! He went and got scissors from the office and helped me cut the tags off. This was great customer service !!!! I ran into the manager again the next morning and we laughed bout the shirt.

I used to stay at Hilton's all the time but had a bad experience in Rochester NY. I have been a club Carlson member since but I have to say this hotel stay might bring me back.

The hotel was great, the wedding at the hotel was off the charts including the band and the food. I am not sure what the budget was for the wedding but everything was awesome !!!

Thanks $teve

Room Tip: The bed was awesome !!!