Hilton Woodcliff Lake
Park Ridge Marriott(Park Ridge)
US$219
US$166
US$161
US$182
US$168
Residence Inn Saddle River(Saddle River)
US$167
US$160
Hotels.com
US$109
Fair Motel(Upper Saddle River)
US$86
Priceline
US$144
US$117
US$178
US$155
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe executive loungenice hotelfamily weddingtennis courtsoutdoor poolbergen countyfitness centerbusiness tripthe entire staffnew jerseydianaballroomrefrigeratornyc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My family stayed at the Hilton Woodcliff Lake in a wedding block. We found the site to be very clean, hotel staff extremely helpful (but sometimes busy), and amenities enjoyable. The breakfast buffet and the bar are very expensive. The pools are gorgeous and fitness rooms clean. I would have enjoyed a few more days of relaxation at the Hilton Woodcliff Lake!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Debbie P, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Woodcliff Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Jodie,
Thank you for your “lovely” review of our hotel. We are very proud of our resort-like facilities and so glad that you were able to enjoy them as part of your stay here. Please do come back and spend some time relaxing at the Hilton Woodcliff Lake - we would be happy to welcome you again!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I has booked 2 rooms and was chatting with Sandra at the front desk. Told her that I didn't use points because their hotel used too many points per stay. She told me I could have a parlor room for the price of one room night points. I cancelled my reservations and rebooked on line for the room right there in the lobby NOW I get a bill for one extra room.......I keep calling and calling and have spoken to At least 4 people who assure me that this will be taken care of and I will be called back.....it has been over a month and not one person from that hotel called back. My next step is AMEX and BBB.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Iris731

Dear Iris,
On behalf of our hotel team, I sincerely apologize if you did not receive a return phone call regarding your hotel bill and disappointed that this impacted your stay at our hotel. I understand that this matter has been explained to you, however if you would like, please phone me directly and I will be glad to assist you in answering any questions you have regarding this issue. I hope you will accept my apology for our failure to return your call in a timely manner as that is not the customary customer service at our hotel.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very nice hotel. Clean with great service. Guests were rather noisy on Saturday night. Someone should patrol the halls to check on loud, drucken guests. It's hard to control people these days, but the hotel had great service and ammenities.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Melba,
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed our many amenities and found the service “great”. Yes, boisterous guests are difficult to control when they return from a wedding or special celebration but we do make every effort to keep our guest room area quiet. We have two security officers on property to assist us in trying to maintain a quiet environment and we ask that our guests respect each other’s needs whenever possible. Again, we are so pleased you had a good stay and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Check-in unfriendly, no mentioned of elite status, e-check-in a waste of time. Room extremely noise with people in hallways, underneath, dogs constantly barking. Stained towels and marked bedding sheets. Shampoo not replaced for 2 days in a row. Waiting in line for 30 minutes just to try and have breakfast. concierge longue closed without notice. Every man, woman and dog attends the place on the weekend to access facilities. the outdoor areas are nice, just don't expect to get any decent sleep before midnight on the weekends and expect really poor service and it will be ok. Internet is slow. Cant recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dean S
Debbie P, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Woodcliff Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Dean,
On behalf of our entire staff, I apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay at our hotel. It is not just our goal but our responsibility to ensure that your stay is comfortable and that we meet all of your expectations. It appears that we disappointed you. Thank you for your frank remarks as they will help us to examine the areas where we let you down and to take the necessary steps to ensure that we make improvements where necessary.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Surprising basement floor is for for spa and gym with hotel rooms. Lots of amenities. My stay here was very short for a business trip, but overall a very pleasant stay, and would welcome the idea of coming back to stay at this location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Debbie P, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Woodcliff Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear valued guest,
Thank you so much for your kind review of your recent stay at our hotel. We are very pleased that you were able to enjoy many of our amenities. We do like to think we combine business with pleasure here. We look forward to seeing you again!