Ngoc Thu Hotel
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Tran Vinh Hotel(Bac Lieu)
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
Tay Do Hotel(Can Tho)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Stayed only one night and this was too long. After staying here I want to go back to every other hotel I’ve ever reviewed and give them all an extra star.

Every room in this hotel is smoking only, and my particular room (#118) had no window. I just want that to sink in … smoking and no window. An awful combination. The smell of cigarette throughout the entire hotel (corridors, rooms, lobby) was overwhelming, and it seemed like every person I saw was smoking inside constantly (including at breakfast).

The lack of natural light in my room made it feel like a prison. The room was very dingy and dirty, with stains everywhere. There was a big pile of boxes and rubbish thrown into a disused fountain inside the corridor outside my room … it looked permanent.

Admittedly it was cheap (approx. USD$25 per night), but I was seriously tempted to sleep outside for some fresh air.

On the plus side, no problems with the hot water and the free wireless internet is nice.

Room Tip: Some rooms don't have windows. Strongly suggest you avoid these.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business