In the middle of mountains covered with pine wood trees we end up in this luxurious resort.. Given that the resort is only 8-9 months old, it is equipped with ultra-modern fittings and all the rooms have scenic views overlooking the pint trees and river - a treat to the eyes.. You must look to spend quality time in the balcony (having good sit-out areas).. With regards to the room preference - look out for rooms on the first level as they would have a better view..
Summary: A must-stay resort and worth the rack-rate!
1. Spacious rooms
2. Well spaced out wash-room (including big bath tub and a rain-shower area
3. All the items in the refrigerator were complimentary - quite unique.
4. Prompt and exceptional service quality
5. Good quality and clear channels (thankfully at time of FIFA WC 2014) - which is rear in Bhutan
6. Lush and green surroundings
7. Multi-sockets comes as standard fitting
1. Bumpy ride to reach the resort
2. Too much walk to reach the rooms (only applicable for the oldies or the ones who do not prefer to walk much on vacations)
3. Limited options for breakfastMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking