“Terrible service...wouldnt stay again.”

Scottish Inns Wrightstown
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Wrightstown
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Went to visit my brother who is stationed at Mcguire AFB and neeede a close hotel... Horrible service. They do not replenish towels or take your garbage, basically you have no housekeeping. I had to ask for clean towels and garbage bags all 3 nights I was there then was told to leave my dirty towels outside the office door on the sidewalk. Sketchy place is all I have to say. For the price I paid I expected a little service. Nope you get NOTHING. O and I made a reservation for a non smoking room and when I get there I was given a smoking room because nothing else was available and told them it smelled like smoke bad so he over sprayed it with "airfreshener" when I looked at the bottle that he tried hiding from me it was armour all tire cleaner and smelled so bad. I had a baby with me and couldn't even go in the room for hours the smell was so strong. I gave them a chance but all I can say is if you want a decent place to stay this is so not it.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank shanaprice

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wrightstown
Lodge Inn
0 mi away
Budget Inn Wrightstown
Budget Inn Wrightstown
#4 of 6 in Wrightstown

Been to Scottish Inns Wrightstown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Scottish Inns Wrightstown

Address: 42 Georgetown Rd, Wrightstown, NJ 08562-1829 (Formerly Royal Motel)
Region: United States > New Jersey > Wrightstown
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Wrightstown
Price Range: £34 - £55 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Scottish Inns Wrightstown 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Scottish Inns Wrightstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.