“Staff unconcerned”

Days Inn Bernalillo
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bernalillo
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I found the desk clerk watching tv. Asked her how best to get to the Range, a local restaurant. "How?" she asked. "by car." Not all members of the Santa Ana pueblo are fully familiar with English slang.
I found the breakfast buffet server playing games on the lobby computer. He was unconcerned that there was no hot water for tea or oatmeal, no coffee, and no toaster for the numerous breads on the counter.
The room was clean, the a/c worked. Given the staff attitude that wont last long.

Room Tip: Third story rooms may offer some views of the Sandia Mountains. There is an elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Will K

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I don't travel extensively, but when I do I choose the Days Inn in Bernalillo, NM. The people at the Days Inn in Bernalillo, NM have an eye for detail. The details are always about making your stay the best experience for you. In my case, when you have traveled 1250 miles through four states in a twenty-two hour period (three different drivers) you are going to arrive not just "tired", but exhausted. The folks at the Days Inn are ready for us. The "us" this past year was thirty-two weary travelers. We spent a wonderful week in the Bernalillo area working in the remote areas of New Mexico. Our time in the field was enhanced by the knowledge that we were returning to the Days Inn and its hot tub, swimming pool, clean rooms, and comfortable beds.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2012

great location,spotless!!,very friendly,spacious,most comfortable bed & pillows ever! great price. loved our stay i do highly recommend to anyone, thanks again for everything we will be returning.

mr.&mrs gamez
amarillo tx

Room Tip: northside higher floors has the best view
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
spidey78, General Manager at Days Inn Bernalillo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2012

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Gamez:

I would like to thank you very much for you business and your kind words for our hotel and staff. We really do try and make every guest experience a great one! I'm glad we were able to do the same for you on your 50th birthday! We hope to see you very soon again!

Management and Staff
Days Inn Bernalillo

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Stayed here and for some reason the hotel gave out my cell phone number to someone and now I have people calling me from all over with “junk/spam” phone calls on my business cell phone with so called “special offers”. Don’t give them you phone number…I am done with this motel!

Room Tip: Don't give this hotel your cell phone number...you will have "junk/spam, special offer"...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MarkP51

Hello:

I am very sorry for the issues you are having with your cell phone. I can assure you that we, as a franchised Days Inn hotel, do not and will not sell your cell phone number to others. We do not have the capability to do that nor would we even know how to do that. I would like to thank you for staying with us and hope that you would give us another try as I believe your cell phone issues are completely un-related to your stay at our hotel.

Respectfully,

Santosh Mody
GM

Reviewed 15 May 2012

We reported internet issues to front desk, they immediately worked with us and moved us to another room and offered a discount rate for next time we stay there. We are greatlful for Oswaldo. He was extremely helpful.

Room Tip: Great location. Beds are awesome!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

First, I would like to thank you for your business! Secondly, I would like to apologize for the internet issue you had while you stayed at our hotel. I am glad Oswaldo, our front desk agent, was able to quickly resolve your issue and make your stay a great one! Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! I hope that you are able to visit us again, perhaps during the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta every October.

Santosh Mody
GM

Reviewed 19 November 2011

There's not alot of places to stay in Bernalillo, when one is visiting Chaco Canyon nearby.....Days Inn at Bernalillo is a pleasant and restfull place to sleep. The staff was very helpful when I had lost something, and two of them jumped up to help me look for it. The rooms were clean, the mattresses very comfortable, and the surroundings quiet. I'll definitely go there again the next time I am going to Chaco Canyon.

Room Tip: One of the guide books said pick a room on the south side of the highway. We did, but the others lo...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
santoshmody, General Manager at Days Inn Bernalillo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2011

Thank you very much for your kind words and compliments! I will pass the message to the staff for a job well done! Please do visit us again on your next trip to Chaco Canyon.

Reviewed 23 October 2011

We stayed for 3 nights. The staff are great, friendly and personal. The last day we were there I found a roach crawling on the bed. We changed rooms. I see another reviewer also mentioned roaches in August.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Fieldwork
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bernalillo
Holiday Inn Express Alburquerque N - Bernalillo
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 5 in Rio Rancho
Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho
Inn at Rio Rancho & Event Center
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque

Been to Days Inn Bernalillo? Share your experiences!