We ( a party of 3) were passing through from Colorado to Arizona. I decided to stop here after reading the reviews from others. We are at the end of a 4000 mile trip from Arizona to North Dakota and have come to rely on the reviews heavily for selecting our next hotel. Thank you to those who have written about this hotel prior to me.
We were greeted by a very nice front desk clerk. She quickly checked us in and got us to our room. The lobby area is very spacious and beautifully decorated with painted murals from the area. The room was slightly larger than some of the other BW's we have stayed at. It was nicely furnished and very clean. We did go to dinner across the street at a place called Sonja's. Great home cooking at a good price. Later we went to the pool. Unfortunately the spa wasn't "bubbling" but it was still hot for soaking in.
Did I tell you how IMPRESSIVE the breakfast was? The best we have had at any of the dozen hotels we have stayed at. Just the addition of the fresh fruit was wonderful! Fresh pastries, bagels, a variety of bread, cereals, biscuits and gravy, bacon, eggs, sausage (2 kinds), and country style hash brown (with onions and peppers).Lastly, I appreciated the little things as well, like a large pitcher of ice cold, fresh fruit infused water! Yum. Great stay. Congratulations Best Western Bloomfield! You really know how to treat your guest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites, located in Bloomfield, New Mexico is a captivating gateway to natural splendor of the Four Corners area. Relive ancient civilizations at Salmons Ruins, Chaco Culture National Historical Park, Canyon De Chelly or Mesa Verde National Park. Enjoy world-class bass, trout and salmon fishing in the quality waters of the San Juan River. Navajo Lake State Park affords exceptional boating and fishing opportunities while an incredibly scenic journey awaits you on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. Visit the Four Corners National Monument and have your photo taken touching four states at one time or ski and snowboard at Purgatory ski area. Within a few short miles of the BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites you will find recreational, educational and entertainment possibilities. Begin your adventure each day with our full hot breakfast and allow our staff to pamper you while you enjoy our indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Territorial Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Territorial Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Territorial Hotel Bloomfield
- Best Western Bloomfield
- Best Western Territorial Hotel
- Bloomfield Best Western