We had originally went to a hotel our friends had heard about and the front help was rude and after checking out their rooms we decided to look elsewhere and we found River Bend Lodge. The owners were very friendly and pleasant, the rooms were very nice and comfortable, there is a nice green grass area if you had children, a fire pit and gazebo down by the river, a laundry facility if you needed. We took several of their business cards and gave them to the friends who have just moved there so they could now recommend a great place to stay. Thanks River Bend Lodge for your hospitality. We are thinking of making a return visit with our kids and grandchildren sure hope you have a vacancy we wouldn't want to stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Chama River Bend Lodge we have been building relationships since 1989! Nestled on a spacious five-acre partial on the banks of the Chama River, you will find breathtaking views of the San Juan mountain range and Chama Peak. We are conveniently located to meet your recreational, sight seeing, camping, and vacation needs in every season. Winter offers excellent cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, a hot air balloon rally, and ice fishing on the Rio Chamita, as well as nearby El Vado and Heron lakes. Summer promises mild but beautiful weather for an exciting ride aboard the Cumbres Toltec steam train, or camping, fishing, horseback riding, and excursions through nearby wildlife reserves. The Chama River Bend Lodge offers both rooms and cabins to accommodate your party's reservation needs. All accommodations are smoke-free and have a private entrance, private bath, air-conditioning, refrigerator, and a coffee maker. After a long, fun-filled day in the woods, relax under the stars in our outdoor hot tub, or enjoy s'mores and conversation cozied around a fire-pit near the river. We hope you will choose the Chama River Bend Lodge as your next destination for vacation, family reunions, group gatherings, a weekend getaway, a wedding or any special occasion--we sincerely look forward to serving you. Pet friendly in CABINS only! No Pets in Rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chama River Bend Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chama River Bend Hotel Chama
- Chama River Bend Lodge New Mexico