We arrived in Chama just before 10:00pm on a road trip. The person who checked us in at the front desk was very nice. The room was clean and just fine for a quick overnight stay. Free wi-fi included, vending machines for soda and snacks, ice machine, coffee maker in-room. No breakfast. I would recommend this place, and I would stay here again.
On another note, there's a diner just down the road called Fina's Diner. Their biscuits and gravy were amazing! Giant portion and the gravy was savory and delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Rio Chama valley at the Southern tip of the spectacular Rocky Mountain Range, the Branding Iron Motel welcomes you from May to October and offers the comforts of home delivered with exceptional Southwestern hospitality. From our unrivaled location, hear the engineer’s whistle announcing the arrival and departure of trains from the historic Chama depot on the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Booking.com so you can book your Branding Iron Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branding Iron Hotel Chama
- Branding Iron Motel Chama, New Mexico