We stayed 2 nights and were very satisfied with our stay. The motel is clean and well maintained. The rooms are clean, quiet and spacious, with comfortable beds. They have a paved parking lot as compared to some of the other motels with gravel. This was important to us since we were on motorcycles. We had a total of 5 rooms for all and everyone was very happy with their rooms for the entire stay. It's only a short drive to the train station if you are taking a train ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Rio Chama valley at the Southern tip of the spectacular Rocky Mountain Range, the Branding Iron Motel welcomes you from May to October and offers the comforts of home delivered with exceptional Southwestern hospitality. From our unrivaled location, hear the engineer’s whistle announcing the arrival and departure of trains from the historic Chama depot on the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Branding Iron Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branding Iron Hotel Chama
- Branding Iron Motel Chama, New Mexico