“THE MOST CHARMING AND YUMMY PLACES EVER”
Review of Cloud Cafe - CLOSED

Cloud Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
El Paso, Texas
“THE MOST CHARMING AND YUMMY PLACES EVER”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a tiny place, run by local women. First: the pies are HOMEMADE, the Chicken Pot Pie is just KILLER good...they really try here and its slow sometimes if the place is full....I think its all just so nice in here....Renee is the owner, this is a happy place in the clouds and is VERY family friendly for sure.....BTW, the creps are fresh, homemade and worth the visit....

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank park k

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Very good sandwich shop”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Had a BLT and it was very good. Nice and fresh and served with a seasoned ranch dressing. Small restaurant and friendly staff.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Brenda K
Portales, New Mexico
“Absolutely delicious”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The service here is wonderful (although many times the nice lady is working alone). My fiance and I always eat here when we visit Cloudcroft. This time I got the baked potato and he got the french dip sandwich (roast beef & au jus sauce). We also split a crepe which was heavenly. Everything was great and very fairly priced! You can eat outside on their patio on a nice day and watch people walk along the square.

Visited March 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“For dessert, coffee, or light meal it is great!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Great little place for dessert, coffee, or a light meal it is great. We will be back and will tell our friends!

• Visited December 2013
“So happy I found this gem”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

I ordered the spinach crepe and was blown away. It was absolutely delicious! The owner and staff were very friendly and wanted to make sure I was happy with my meal. I will go back if I am ever in Cloudcroft again.