“Best bet” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Clovis
Beau1K
“Best bet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

This is the only hotel that's set back as far as possible from the train tracks. All Mabury Dr. Hotels are directly next to the most active railway I've ever seen...while the blasting train horns all through the night are unavoidable in this area this is your best bet!

Stayed August 2014
John M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for your comments concerning the Comfort Inn & Suites in Clovis NM. Customer service is the key to providing a great hotel room for a great price. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Clovis. You can BET you will have an enjoyable stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

I used to stay here all the time on business and I owe a review. Sometimes I honestly can't believe what I am reading on this website. Like amy said, people will say anything. Compare this staff to any other hotel in the area and you will be impressed. The staff is the best thing about this hotel and the rest is great, too. I won't stay anywhere else if I am in Clovis

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
John M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for your comments about our Comfort Inn and Suites here in Clovis, NM. We take professionalism to the highest level along with customer service. We look forward to your next stay with us!!!!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I felt the need to write a review after reading the one below, as I am shocked by it. I've never received anything less than amazing service from any of the managers including Miss Mello (Beth) since I began staying here. When I approach the desk, she is always already on her feet waiting to get me whatever I need and she always makes it her business to make sure I'm comfortable (I have a few health conditions and she helps me out with anything quickly, willingly and brightly when I travel my myself)..... Honestly that review sounds pretty ridiculous to me, each time she has a bright attitude and there is no way she would ever be incoherent (id be rather surprised if she smelled like marijuana.. I haven't been trained to detect it but if say Id recognize the smell). I often can't sleep and I hang out in the lobby during the late night when she's manning the desk. I've seen her have to ask other guests to quiet down when they were being too rowdy and intoxicated during the quiet hours: perhaps that "gentleman" was one of them... Miss Macy and Adrian are also fantastic when they check me in and out of my room. miss Frida is also a delight each morning although the breakfast selection is sub par at this comfort suites.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
      Location
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Beth M, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Ms. Z,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your repeated business and I will be happy to share your comments with my staff and the departments in which we need to improve. Macy, Adrian, and Freda are indeed valued members of our team, and we are all so pleased that your stays here are to your satisfaction. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Clovis!
Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

The internet here is not for people who are travelling on business and need to have a solid connection. Pets accepted which is great for me. Though I wish this hotel was on the other side of town near wal-mart, this hotel is definitely the best on mabry- i trust the beds to be clean every time and its a new building. they asked me to review them.. they dont have many on here, and i don't know why because half the time i try booking, they are pretty filled up. It was nice chatting with the three clerks training at the desk on my last stay- the manager made some fresh coffee just for me and my coworkers

Room Tip: Ask for a two bedroom suite if you need 2 beds... so much privacy
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Mr. G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for your kind words. We certainly appreciate your business and loyalty. Guest satisfaction is our main priority, and I will be forwarding your comments to the appropriate departments so that we can use your review to improve upon ourselves. We are so glad to have had the opportunity to serve you, and hope to see you again on your next trip to Clovis!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I started staying here after getting a nasty room over at Days Inn. Stay here every once in a while on my way to Albuquerque. Always clean but the Internet is slow. Always checked in by Adrian or Beth, always get the room I want when I remember to call ahead and ask. They've always been great about letting me check in early if I need to, but that might just be because I am an elite choice. Never any bacon at breakfast. Overall a nice and quiet hotel and professional staff.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Matthew M
Beth M, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to review us, and for your repeated business! I will be passing your comments on to the appropriate departments so that we can use your review to improve our service for future guests. We sincerely appreciate you choosing Comfort Inn & Suites time and again, as we are aware you have many hotel options to choose from in Clovis. We hope to see you again on your next trip to town, and hope you have a wonderful remainder of summer!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I got to know Adrian Megan and beth over the last few months staying there and all three are very professional employees I sat in the lobby on occasion to just relax and seen each one serve and go beyond to help there customers I also read other reviews on this hotel and I totally disagree with other reviews that were negative some customers can never be happy or pleased this comfort inn is top notch

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank John G
Beth M, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Mr. Garland,

Thank you so much for your review and your repeated business. We always love having you here, and I will be sure to share your comments with my entire staff. I hope you have a wonderful week, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The front desk concierge, Adrian, was very helpful with various dinner recommendation in Clovis. Overall we had a pleasant experience during our one night stay on our way to Durango, CO. Another nice bonus is that Comfort Suites gives a choice of firm and soft pillows on the bed. Cozy idea!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Michele68P
Beth M, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Michele,

Thank you so much for reviewing us. I'm glad Adrian was helpful to you while searching for the perfect restaurant in Clovis. We love being able to offer our guests both firm and soft pillows, because no one pillow is perfect for everyone! I hope your trip to Durango was wonderful and that you will visit us again on your next trip to Clovis, New Mexico.