“Great value, consistent, safe...the way life used to be.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Columbus
Hacienda de Villa Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Columbus
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great value, consistent, safe...the way life used to be.”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I regularly stay at the Hacienda de Villa when going to the dentist in adjacent Palomas, Chih, Mexico (two miles away with a large parking lot on the border). In some 20-30 visits, I have ALWAYS found it superclean, pleasant and enjoyable. The beds are comfortable, the lighting gentle, the atmosphere friendly. The owner/hostess is accommodating, professional and a personal delight. This place is a far superior value to anything 25 miles away in Deming. Btw, nearby Highway 9 East to El Paso or West to the AZ border is fast, direct, rather empty and absolutely beautiful.
I Liked: Rooms, Service, Location, Value

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank nycexpatagain

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
California
Reviewed 3 May 2009

I spent five nights (April 6, 7 & 13, 14, 15, 2009) in the Hacienda de Villa Motel in Columbus, New Mexico. I was on a lengthy motorcycle ride (solo) of the southwest US and stayed in motels each night. Without question the Hacienda de Villa Motel had the cleanest rooms, best and friendliest people of my entire trip, and all at a very reasonable price. I definitely recommend staying at this motel if you're ever in Columbus, New Mexico. I also recommend the nearby Pancho Villa Cafe for excellent food.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled solo
5 Thank HaciendaFan
Phoenix
Reviewed 16 April 2007

I stayed at the Hacienda de Villa Motel two nights and not only were the rooms well kept and clean, but the service was phenomenal. The attendant was always available to help whether it be about my stay or for any questions I had about the town. I recommend Hacienda de Villa to anyone going to Columbus, NM or somewhere nearby.

• Stayed April 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8 Thank Eman0n

Been to Hacienda de Villa Motel? Share your experiences!