“Awesome place”

Corrales Bistro Brewery
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Corrales
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I worked for Fritz and Tim to help build that building, I worked for the restaurant hat opened first in that location until a month before i enlisted this was one of the first meals I ate home after my time was done, I still stop in from time to time, the food is wonderful, Vegetarians dont feel left out, however a veggie burger patty is a badly needed substitution item.

There are newer reviews for Corrales Bistro Brewery

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here for a dinner out without kids. We love the inviting atmosphere of Corrales and decided on the Bistro Brewery. First of all, this is not a brewery. It is a Bistro that gets beer brewed by other breweries and sells it. They don't claim that it's their beer so I'll at least give them that. The menu is decent and the prices are pretty fair. Let's talk about service, or lack thereof. Our waitress, who didn't introduce herself, was terrible. She walked to our table and asked "what do you want to drink?" I asked for a food menu and she came back a few minutes later with two menus covered in beer stains. I decided to overlook this and we ordered. The food came out fairly quickly and was good. That was the end of her service. She spent the rest of the evening hanging off of regulars and ensuring they were taken care of or playing with a puppy that one of the customers brought in. There were other waitresses/waiters that were very attentive to their customers. Unfortunately, I don't plan on going back to give them another try.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Although they haven't quite gotten their brewery functioning, they do serve Marble and Turtle Mtn brews. The food is pretty good, once you get it - sometimes it can be a bit of a wait (not sure why). If you come to have a conversation with friends, don't sit inside it it's crowded - it's REALLY noisy since there's no sound abatement whatsoever - all hard surfaces and no carpet or acoustic ceiling tile. You can barely hear the occaisonal live music they have on certain nights. Fortunately the back patio is much quieter and a better choice, weather permitting...

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I went with my husbad, daughter, son in law and 2 granddaughters. Had lots of fun. Waitress was fun. Tried a tasting all of their beers. I decided to have their sangria instead. Counldn't find a beer that suit my taste. Food was really good. Got 1/2 order of Nachos before meal. We split burgers. 8oz is a lot of meat. Fries really good, mix of white and sweet potatoes. Yum. They had some games at the front that the girls enjoyed and got everyone really relaxed.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

The Corrales Bistro is a good example of a local, hometown restaurant and hangout. They carry a good lineup of local micro-brewery beers, all made in New Mexico. The menu is varied and creative, but their mainstay is a really delicious chile cheeseburger made with fresh meat. The burger comes with a mixture of regular and sweet potato fries - all fresh cut. On a nice day, which is common in New Mexico, they have a nice outdoor covered patio with a good view of the Sandia Mountains. Like most Corrales restaurants they have a hitching post for horses. It's not uncommon to see several horses hitched there and even a wagon or two. Highly recommended.