“Very Disappointing”
Review of Indigo Crow Cafe

Indigo Crow Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Indigo Crow Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Corrales
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
New Mexico
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed 6 April 2008

My husband and I had a reservation at Indigo Crow and arrived on time. We finally got two seats at the bar as we were told our table was not ready and it would be ten to fifteen minutes. Which was very cold with the door opening every few minutes. Our wait was forty-five minutes (way too long when you make a reservation). I know of two couples that came in with no reservation and were seated right away or within five minutes. Others with reservation's were seated were seated within 5 minutes. I asked the owner after we finally got seated why we had to wait while others without a reservation were seated first. His answer was he wanted us to have a better table. It wasn't!!! The food wasn't great and is over price. I always have a take home box but not here. We live in Corrales. We do know the owners because in the past we have had our wedding reception there along with family birthday parties. Over the past 7 years we have seen this change from a great restaurant to one we won't go to again. Earlier years we went at least once a month and then about 4 years ago it became 2 or 3 times a year and now never again.

2 Thank LuckyNewMexico

Denver, Colorado
“Great Food and Wine and Fantastic Atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 February 2008

My wife and I ate at the Indigo Crow on Saturday evening, February 9, 2008 while we were in Corrales. We didn't have a reservation but they accommodated us even though the restaurant was busy. The service and food was fantastic, and there's a great wine list with extremely reasonable prices. We ate at the bar (which gave us a chance to chat with the owners and enjoy the kiva fireplace). We had a great time. My wife had the Mahi and I had a New York Strip, both of which were perfectly cooked. The portions were ample, prices were reasonable, and the quality of the food was absolutely excellent. The owners really pay attention to detail. For example, they use Riedel glassware for serving their wines, which shows hem to best advantage. The space is attractive and intimate. We highly recommend the Indigo Crow, and will return the next time we're in town!

ABQ, NM
“Best meal in ABQ”
Reviewed 15 October 2007

I made a reservation for my husband and I to celebrate the our anniversary through the restaurant's website, and arrived at 6pm on a Saturday night during Balloon Fiesta (Albuquerque's busy season). We were welcomed and seated immediately, had excellent service, and the food was divine. There is an extensive wine list, and plenty of seasonal items to choose from on the dinner menu. We had the pork loin and the filet, both served with garlic mashed potatoes and veggies. We'd heard the portions were small, but there was more than enough food for the two of us, and it was so good that we didn't leave any behind! This was the best meal we've had since moving to ABQ a year ago. The ambiance is great as well- a large patio for warmer times of year and a fireplace indoors for when the weather is a little chilly. It's a bit of a drive from Downtown ABQ, but Corrales is an interesting little town, and it's definitely worth the trip!

1 Thank albuquerqueturkey
Albuquerque
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quaint & Classic on the Westside”
Reviewed 16 March 2007

Indigo Crow is truly one of the finest moderately-priced restaurants in Albuquerque. The menu is in constant flux with new and improved gourmet dishes, the staff is friendly and welcoming, and the atmosphere is worth the hightened ticket price. Situated among the Cottonwoods along the Rio Grande, this classic adobe features two wood-burning fireplaces and an intimate outdoor patio area perfect for lunch on a summer afternoon. I visit at least once a month and have yet to be disappointed. Stop by for a glass of wine or an entire meal; either way you're in for a treat.

Amarillo, Texas
“Avoid if your looking for value”
Reviewed 31 December 2006

My husband and I had one meal there. You are paying for location. Food was ok, horribly overpriced for what you get. My husband had steak and has had better at Texas Roadhouse. I had a lobster ravioli type dish. It was good, though I don't think I would say spectacular. For the price we paid, we expected the meal to be the best we've ever had - and be full.

1 Thank debava