“Sweet find under the Cottonwoods!”
Review of Indigo Crow Cafe

Indigo Crow Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Indigo Crow Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Corrales
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I am so happy to have a cozy restaurant in Rio Rancho area. Summertime is the best sitting under the Cottonwoods. There are 2 lovely fireplaces inside on a cold winters evening, but be prepared to smell of smoke. The food is good and over all it is an enjoyable experience.

There are newer reviews for Indigo Crow Cafe

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stopped here for dinner on our way from the Albuquerque Sunport to our home in Los Alamos. We called about 20 minutes ahead for a table and were warmly greeted when we arrived. We ordered steaks (New York strip with gruyere mashed potatoes; filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus). Both were cooked to perfection and extremely tender, the sides were delicious as well. The wines were very good too, as was the creme brulee that we had for dessert. Our waiter was knowledgeable, helpful and attentive. We really enjoyed everything about our meal and are really looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Ate here last night, place was packed. Wife and I sat at the bar and had a late dinner which every part was perfect. Bartender was our waiter and he was phenomenal.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

While traveling to Albuquerque on a house-hunting trip recently, two people recommended I try this restaurant, which is also listed in the October 2013 New Mexico Magazine, in a feature on Corrales, Placitas, and Bernalillo. I arrived about 6p on a Saturday evening with no reservation; the place was full of locals as well as visitors. I was graciously seated at the bar and enjoyed my meal from there. Food is excellent and varied. I had the fondue appetizer for my meal as did others at the bar. Staff is very accommodating. If you make the short trek to Corrales, just north of Albuquerque, observe the speed limit. I was alerted about this by more than one person. Don't let a speeding ticket negatively impact your dining experience.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

This place is a diamond in the rough. The restaurant is cozy, and the menu has a good variety.
Good service and good food. I will definitely be returning.