“Gem in the Bosque”
Review of Indigo Crow Cafe

Indigo Crow Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Indigo Crow Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Corrales
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This little gem of a restaurant in Albuquerque's nearby village of Corrales has simply wonderful food. Try the baked brie for starters and (if your an appreciative beefeater like me) don't consider a filet too plain -- theirs is succulent and just amazingly tender. Just moderately expensive ($90 for 2 without alcohol) it is quite a value considering the quality. We ate on the patio, not elegant but set under enormous cottonwood trees, on an amazingly nice (if we weren't accustomed to it) June New Mexico evening. A very happy anniversary!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The Crow is becoming a Corrales 'institution' without being stale or passed by. The quality of their food and more and more their presentations make dining at the Crow a great experience. Whether inside or out on the patio below the great cottonwoods, the Crow is a unique opportunity for quality dining.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I recently went to Indigo with my wife as my birthday dinner. Having lived in New Mexico most of our lives we hadn't been and decided to give it a shot. The staff was friendly and inviting. We started off with mixed green salads. The greens were very fresh but the vodka vinagrette was like drinking raw red onion mixed with lots of black pepper and vodka (it burned chewing and left my throat on fire until the entree came out). I took the waiter's reccomendation and ordered the halibut, my wife had the filet. What was brought out to me was rice that was so old and overcooked it actually hurt my teeth to chew. The halibut was so over cooked that the ends were burned and it was the texture of jerky. The whole thing was topped off with a sweet asian sauce that made the whole dish look like something for $3.99 at Panda Express. It was clear that the chefs are not tasting their dressings, sauces, rice, or proteins. My wife's filet left a lot to be desired (her mashed potatoes were overly peppered and inedible, the steak was decent) so I ultimately went home on an empty stomach. This place could be great with better executuion and chefs, total dissapointment!

2  Thank Llanito505
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I visited this place for lunch when I was in town for business and met up with an old friend. It is tucked in this little area outside of Albuquerque. It is surrounded by horse farms and little antique shops

They have an excellent wine list and the menu is awesome. I would recommend that you make a reservation especially if you have a big party because it is a small place.

I liked it so much that I ended up going back there again for dinner and taking a colleague and a customer.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

During cold weather the small dining room is warmed with a fire in the kiva fireplace (and there is one in the bar as well). The patio is open during warm weather and you can enjoy the shade of a giant cottonwood tree. This is one of my family's ultimate favorite places for brunch. Wonderful red chile sauce over perfect eggs with yummy potatoes. Simply the best!