“best mexican food in Corrales”

Perea's Tijuana Bar
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Corrales
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 May 2012

every dish is home and hand prepared FRESH daily. Perea's is in a 300 year old adobe - so much history - a warm and friendly hi and goodby always.

1  Thank lakerr66
There are newer reviews for Perea's Tijuana Bar

Reviewed 1 March 2012

The food here is great and comforting. I have gone in and have enjoy their wonderful food by the fire. Its an old building true to the area. YUMMY!!!!

1  Thank redorgreen
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Authentic, charming historical building & atmosphere. Excellently prepared NM cooking.

1  Thank suzdoo
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I had a pleasant if not spectacular lunch here before I visited Casa San Ysidro. I had a good stuffed sopaipilla with carne adovada which was hot hot hot! Luckily the side of sour cream helped quench the flames. The side of posole was unusual in this part of the state. I had never seen it south of Santa Fe before.

Reviewed 11 August 2011

Most of Corrales is adobe and Perea's is no exception. It doesn't look like much from the outside but inside you find a nice atmosphere. They do have a patio outside which is very nice and relaxing. The one thing I love about Perea's(besides the flavor of the food) is the plate size. It's enough food to fill you but not enough to stuff you! I hate going to restaurants that give you way too much food. This place may not be for everyone but my wife and I love it. If your in the area and want to try it keep in mind they are only open from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00p.m. I'll take the green please!