“Corrales hidden gem!”

Perea's Tijuana Bar
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Corrales
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 December 2012

I have eaten at Tijuana Bar since I was a child and the quality and service has ALWAYS been spectacular! This is a locally family owned and operated Corrales Gem! I highly recommend the green chile burger and green chile stew! Yumm :)

1  Thank TChav505

Reviewed 19 May 2012

every dish is home and hand prepared FRESH daily. Perea's is in a 300 year old adobe - so much history - a warm and friendly hi and goodby always.

1  Thank lakerr66
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The food here is great and comforting. I have gone in and have enjoy their wonderful food by the fire. Its an old building true to the area. YUMMY!!!!

1  Thank redorgreen
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Authentic, charming historical building & atmosphere. Excellently prepared NM cooking.

1  Thank suzdoo
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I had a pleasant if not spectacular lunch here before I visited Casa San Ysidro. I had a good stuffed sopaipilla with carne adovada which was hot hot hot! Luckily the side of sour cream helped quench the flames. The side of posole was unusual in this part of the state. I had never seen it south of Santa Fe before.