“no impressed”

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“no impressed”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I too visited the Spot Cafe. The service was horrible. The food cold and about as good as the service. I would not go back to this place nor would I recommend it to my friends....Not impressed at all...Must better places to eat at in Corrales!
I give them thumbs down!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank karen r

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Two good meals and one really bad experience”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had two good meals at The Spot and were hopeful that Corrales had a new good place. Then came Sunday breakfast.... Poor service, 40 minutes to be served, cold food with incorrect orders, pancakes with flour lumps, and no help from the manager. The place was half empty and may stay that way if they can't get it together (I'm not giving it another chance). Honestly, if the manager had stepped up and not told us we should have had a reservation for a party of five and there were lots of orders ahead of ours, I would have given this place another chance.

• Visited August 2014
new mexico
“A new place to eat in Corrales”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Spot takes over from where the Oasis restaurant used to be. The décor is not as fancy (less fountains and Buddhas), but the wine bar is intact with one remaining fountain. They will be getting their liquor license soon, I'm told.

Wide open room now with comfortable 2,4 and 6 top tables. What makes this place is the excellent food and decent service. Had a great lunch last week, and breakfast yesterday, and this is now my new favorite breakfast place! Instead of waiting in line at Flying Star or Hannah & Nate's on the weekend, check this place out. (The Pecan waffle with 2 eggs, hash browns and thick bacon hit my spot, and it's under $10!). We'll be returning real soon...

• Visited June 2014