“Consistent.”

Dining options: Breakfast
Albuquerque
“Consistent.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Been here 4 times. Best part is the brownies they sell at the front. Sit outside, the patio is nice.

• Visited August 2013

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Great breakfast burritos and pleasant atmosphere. I met a friend for breakfast and stayed chatting for 2 1/2 hours. Our waitress was very nice continually refilling our coffee we never felt pressured to leave.

Visited April 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Tiny, But Good Food!!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

the food was great here!! lots of it, quick service, and either sit inside or out! while you are there, enjoy the small town of Corrales!! not very big, but they have a big heart there!! this location is not on any tour guides, but if you have time, it is a cool little village!

Visited June 2013
Redlands, California
“Great food - super slow service”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Plan to hang out and relax here. The food is definitely worth the wait. We've gone for breakfast and lunch, both have been excellent. The patio is really nice but the wait might be longer. We have been there when it's busy and slow, but the amount for patrons didn't matter, the service was still super slow. We go knowing that it's slow, so we just relax and visit. The food is wonderful so keeping that in mind helps.

Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Maybe I'm a Burrito Elitist”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I hate to trash a place that seems to have a nice vibe and some good people, but the food really just wasn't impressive. I was visiting Albuquerque, the city I grew up in, and my mom pushed really hard that we go to this place because she said it had great breakfast.

The burrito was a massive fail. Their red chile was like a tomato paste, not the kick I remembered from red chile in my breakfast burritos as a kid. The coffee was just ok, and the bites of other peoples meals led me to this conclusion: You could eat here and feel good about doing it, but the food won't be anything worth writing home about.

• Visited May 2013