“Good for one night”

Comfort Inn & Suites Deming
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Only stayed one night while on our way to Arizona. Room was comfortable and clean, typical Comfort Inn fare. Desk clerk was very nice but when I asked about using Choice points she told me she thought they were 10,000 points and I would have to make reservation by phone. She didn't offer me use of a phone or computer to be able to do this. Not all of us have "Smart phones" or access to the internet while driving. Other hotels have offered the use of complementary phones or computers to make a reservation. One even went so far as to make the reservation for me. She also did not present a very professional appearance, her shirt was full of stains. Thought the room was a bit pricey but otherwise everything was acceptable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Demingnm113, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Deming, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I am sorry, we will make sure that it will not happen again.

Comfort Inn & Suites

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Deming

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We had to spend a couple of night in Deming. This is where we stayed. It was a very nice room. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good. All in all, Comfort Inn just doesn't seem to disappoint!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Demingnm113, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Deming, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel

As the new GM here at comfort inn in Deming gives me a special smile knowing that you had a good experience here. Should you ever need any assistance please feel free to call me.

1010 Pine St.
Deming NM 88030
575-544-3600

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn in Deming, NM several times. The rooms are very clean and the beds are cozy and comfy. Large bathroom and plenty of electrical plugs. They provide warm cookies in the evening and a great breakfast too. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time I visit my father in Deming.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I pulled into Deming at 10:00 p.m. and was looking for a place to rest. Luckily the Comfort Inn is located in between a Sonic Drive-in and a gas station. What location could be more perfect?
I was buzzed through into the lobby and was greeted by a very friendly desk clerk. She had me checked in quickly with no hassle. Given the time of night, I headed to my room to go to bed. The room was clean, although I would rather not have the old-fashioned bedspreads on the bed. There were plenty of pillows. The TV was a CRT type with a limited channel selection and with fuzzy reception on some of the channels. The remote worked fine. The bed was comfortable and the room was very quiet other than some noise from the air conditioner. It was a newer model with a thermostat which was easy to operate. I slept well.
The next morning I tried the breakfast. There was ample variety. I ate scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits with gravy. I had coffee to drink. Also available: waffles, sweet rolls, bagels, fruit, cereal, yoghurt and juice. Overall, this Comfort Inn is a great stopping place near I-10.

Room Tip: The second floor room was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

As the new GM here at Comfort Inn I am happy that you had a great breakfast. Since your stay I have replaced the TV's with a flat screen HD and I hope you come by and enjoy the new amenities that we are instilling everyday here at Comfort Inn to make your stay more enjoyable.

575-544-3600

Reviewed 16 September 2013

The receptionist at the desk was really nice. The hotel seemed very clean in the lobby and pool area. My room was decent, the bed was comfortable and the A/C was quiet and cool enough. The bathroom was clean, great water pressure in the shower. Free breakfast looked good enough, though I only got tea. The receptionist had told me checkout was between 11 and 12, so I kind of took my time getting out of there, went to the pool to relax a bit - apparently I was supposed to leave at 11 and the owner gave me kind of a difficult attitude, but allowed me at least back in the room to get my things together. I suppose I would stay there again. Price was affordable.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We were greeted by a very personable and knoweledgeable clerk and was issued room 101. We entered the room and the smell of urine was terrible. We went to the desk and was issued room 105, here the closet door would not stay shut and there was no drain plug in the bathroom sink. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was okay,the biscuits were fresh and delicious, however, there was little gravy. We told the front desk person, but the additional gravy was not brought out while we sat and finsihed our breakfast (about 15 minutes). This was one of the worst choice hotel I have stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

We are sorry for inconvenience and we are thankful that you brought this to our attention we that includes housekeeping sincerely regret that this experience happen to you. We have corrected the problems and would love for you to come by and stay with us.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

The bed was comfortable, room was quiet, a/c was quiet, the hotel had nice amenities and was l was convenient to the highway. This is a good place to stay if you are passing through town. I got stuck here when a wind storm closed the highway and it was the only place in town with room open. Breakfast was standard Comfort Inn fare. I was able to park my motorcycle under the awning which was cool.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo