Best Western Deming Southwest Inn
Quality Inn(Deming)
US$73
US$64
QualityInn
Comfort Inn & Suites Deming(Deming)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$91
US$58
US$57
Orbitz.com
All reviewstwo sinkssingle storyground levelnew mexicocomfortable bedspleasant surpriseanyone travelingplace to staydefinitely stay here againpet areaworking ordermini fridgegreat stopplenty of parkingwafflesroom was largenice breakfast
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Got the room we reserved and found it to be as promised. Motel is clean and recently remodeled. It is a Motel and you park right outside your room, which I think is awesome, wish this would come back in style as opposed to the standard 3 story block Hotels that are so common now. It is apparent the owners take pride in the facility and are constantly working to keep it sharp. Friendly check in and no issues. Dont hesitate to stay here.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BadKarma65
Ritesh P, Owner at Best Western Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2015

Dear Badkarma65, from Riverside-CA:

Thank you for posting a review and ratings regarding your stay at our property. My staff and I are elated to learn that you were delighted with your stay. We will be using your comments, suggestions to improve our services and provide best hospitality possible. Thanks again for choosing us for your accommodations and your business. We hope you would give us another opportunity(s) to provide our hospitality in future.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Drive up and park outside your door, no upstairs so no pounding above you. Room is very comfortable, with Direct TV on large flat screen TV. Full bathroom with additional large sink and mirror outside of bathroom. Building is well maintained and grounds are beautiful. The front desk staff is friendly and ready to assist you when needed. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank papamikeinaz

Dear Papamikeinaz, from Phoenix-AZ:

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is a very pleasant hotel where you park right outside your room. I haven't stayed in one like that for a long time. I would recommend this hotel. The grounds were very well kept. The hotel is also pet friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Atir44, from Harlingen:

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This was a very convenient place for two exhausted travelers. The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable, exactly what we needed. Although the breakfast wasn't the best it was free so I can't complain. Check in and check out was easy and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ritesh P, Owner at Best Western Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear and our Valued Guest:- Glen, from Santa Ana - CA

Thank you for your review, and high ratings, on your recent sojourn and experience at our hotel. My staff strives to provide the best quality service and we are in jubilant to learn that you had a delightful stay and found our hotel as a retreat after your exhaustive travel. We thank you for your repeat business, multiple reviews, and we shall be waiting for your next visit to us.

Travel Safe....!!!

Ritesh Patel, and my Best Team of Hospitality...!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I only had about 90 more miles to go but the weather was not looking good at the horizon and decided to stop and rest. I was returning from San Diego and hauling a boat, saw large parking area and all ground level room hence decided to stay here. Check-in was a breeze and girl was very polite and informed me that I can park my truck and boat right near the room, gave wifi password and breakfast hours. The room I stayed in, 105, was one of the best I had ever had. Extremely comfy bed, large led tv with all hd channels, large room, with a comfy leisure chair, fridge microwave and other standard items. The entire room was spotless and very clean. in the morning the hot breakfast was also nice. They have yogurt, bacon links , waffles, fresh fruit and other standard items. Also, their outdoors are very clean, and with desert plants and decorative stones it has a very cool and nice atmosphere.
In all, I had great time at this motel and I would definitely stay here if in future.

Room Tip: There a no elevators, west side rooms are cooler as it avoids the sunset temperature, any room here is as good as other
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel G

Dear and our Valued Guest:- Daniel

Thank you for your review, high ratings, and room tip suggestion, of your recent stay and experience at our hotel. My staff strives to provide the best quality service and we are Ecstatic to learn that you had a delightful stay. Our unique, horseshoe type parking makes it very easy and convenient for the guest with trailers. As its right in-front of the rooms, making it easy loading-unloading, entry and exits. Our 40" LED tv with all HD channels is other feature that is another feature that our guests gets surprised and enjoy. We are happy that you had also liked our free hot breakfast, and we are in process of improving and expanding our breakfast service. We are in process of enhancing our landscape in-order to provide better curb appeal and relaxing atmosphere. We loved to know that you had liked our landscape improvements thus-far. We thank you for your business and we shall be waiting for your next visit with us.

Travel Safe....!!!

Ritesh Patel, and my Best Team of Hospitality...!!!