“Wondwerful wine”

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Wondwerful wine”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I love this wine and actually have it shipped to me in another state. I wish I was closer to enjoy their Happy Hours too. I keep up with their posts and the owners are just delightful. If you are in the area it is a definite stop you should make!!!

Visited August 2012

Santa Fe, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous Wine Great Happy Hour!”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We had a wonderful time Saturday late afternoon. The wine was fabulous, the chocolates to die for, and the happy hour music was great. "The Arroyo Kings" provided great music. If you are traveling from Taos to Santa Fe do yourself a favor and stop by The Vivac Winery.

Visited August 2012
New Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent regional wines”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We really enjoyed Saturday's happy hours with live music, tasty reds, friends and summer travelers. Don't miss Liliana's fine chocolates and a walk through the vineyards!

Visited July 2012