“Elevation Coffee is a great start to your day in Taos.”
Review of Elevation Coffee

Elevation Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in El Prado
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Try the Mexican Mocha - it is delicious. We only had coffee but both my husband's and mine were very good. Owner/operator is very personable. We will go back next time we are in Taos.

1  Thank Mhboyd

Reviewed 17 June 2013

It's ok; staff not too friendly and the coffee is average. Atmosphere is average too; kind of similar to a Starbucks..lol

Reviewed 16 April 2013

they were so friendly to my kids and the vibe was quiet and cool. my kids played with some toys there while i enjoyed my coffee. the art work is so cool there and it is worth the trip to have a coffee there - good coffee and interesting chai. lots of local stuff there so it is great to support it - not too touristy or 'stale' or 'hippyish' - just right.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

The coffee and gelato were fine - the burritos are pre-made - would get them elsewhere - somewhat sterile but very clean interior

Reviewed 21 February 2013

love their chocolate croissants but overall I go there for the customer service... I wish they took debit cards ... cash or checks only