“I enjoyed it.”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Espanola
CA
“I enjoyed it.”
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Ok, this is not a WOW hotel. But for the price (that I paid), and considering its location and other accommodation options, I felt it was a good deal, and a pretty comfortable room. Easy parking, nice front desk service. A perfect place to crash for a night or two.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank euroUSA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Belen, New Mexico
Reviewed 15 September 2011

The room was average for the price. Nothing fancy - but clean. (That's important, right?)

But the best part was that when I called for information about the pool (allergy issues) was that Claudine went out of her way to get me the information I needed.

They do need more room for breakfast - we had to share a table (not a big deal for us)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank thequeenmum
Hartford Ct
Reviewed 14 September 2011

This property was run down, shabby, in an undesirable neighborhood, the light on the sign in front was burned out, the back door would not lock. The rooms smelled like smoke, there were unsavory characters hanging around outside, I could go on in fact I should have gone one and never stopped here.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dee W

Travellers are raving about these Espanola hotels

Vista, California
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I ususally find a Comfort Inn to be better than this. If you don't like the smell of cigarette smoke, don't stay here as it was overpowering in the lobby and hallways. Thankfully it was not that evident in the room so we did get a good nights sleep. At checkin I had the impression the desk person would rather be taking a nap than welcoming a customer. While I will be in this area again I will not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Aledo, TX
Reviewed 7 September 2011

This hotel looks good online, but is anything but. The staff is rude and the room is bad. The air conditioner front was lying in the floor, the bedspread had marker on it, there was dust an inch thick along the baseboards, the sprinkler in the bathroom was rusted, the towel racks were about to fall off the walls. I booked this room on my Choice points for one night...was going to stay an additional two nights, but cancelled as fast as I could. The staff refused to let me cancel...had to call the Choice main number to get it done. We went down the road to the Santa Claran for a wonderful room for only about $20 more than the Comfort Inn. It was definitely worth the money. Even the locatoin of the Comfort Inn is a little scary.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
MILAN
Reviewed 5 September 2011

It was easy check in a friendly but the heated indoor pool was cold.
Breakfast area needs more space. At 9:00 AM it is put away even if people are still eating. It was quiet.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Bellaire, Texas
Reviewed 1 August 2011

My family spent a few days in Espanola, and enjoyed our stay at Comfort Inn. It was very clean and seemed to be recently renovated. The hotel staff was very friendly, and recommended Angelina's Restaurant. We are so grateful! We ate there twice during our 3 day stay.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Espanola
Cities of Gold Casino Hotel
Homewood Suites Santa Fe
Homewood Suites Santa Fe
#8 of 60 in Santa Fe
Comfort Inn & Suites Los Alamos

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!