“Great Bar B Q!”

Serious Texas Bar-B-Q
Ranked #37 of 126 Restaurants in Farmington
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Bar B Q!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2011

This place is great! The people are so freiendly and the food was really good. I had their ribs and they were delicious. There was a lot of meat on the bone and it was so moist! I also really enjoyed the atmosphere. It was a nice combination of country music and rustic decor. If you want a lot of food for your money, check this place out! I actually heard about them on Regis and Kelly a few years ago when they won some award for having the best pulled pork sandwhich and so when we were passing through the area, we made a special stop to see if this restaurant was worthy. It is! Check this place out!

Burlington, Canada
“Serious Texas Crap”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2010

Among the absolutely WORST meals I've ever had. Ever! Anywhere on the planet. A complete waste of money and time. DREADFUL!

I won't even waste much of my time writing how disgustingly pathetic this excuse of a "restaurant" was. Did I say restaurant? Sorry, I meant "how pathetic this purveyor of dried-out, tasteless, gloopy, gut-churning, overcooked crap" was.

The food was complete garbage. Actually, beyond garbage .. compost.

Crap upon crap with a side of crap.

Save your money and digestive organs - do NOT go to Serious Texas Bar-B-Q in Farmington, New Mexico. You're further ahead to pick through the garbage cans in the gas station down the road.

4 Thank TheEasyGoingGuy