“You Want Amazing BBQ? Come Here”

Serious Texas Bar-B-Q (Farmington)
Ranked #22 of 129 Restaurants in Farmington
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Just a good Texas style BBQ place...pure and simple! Counter service so everything is prepared as you order it, right in front of you. Everything is cooked and prepared in house daily, keeping it fresh and as good as it gets.
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Disclaimer: I'm not a BBQ expert. But I've had my fair share and I know what tastes good to me.
My first experience here was in the morning. Passing by, my colleague and I noted they had an open sign on and had signs announcing they were open for breakfast. We wondered what a BBQ place could have for breakfast and checked it out.
There is really only one item on the breakfast menu. You get a tortilla, choose your meat (brisket, tenderloin, sausage), and they load it with egg, cheesy potatos, jalapenos, and onions. This item is seriously delicious and is a hearty breakfast; I recommend the brisket.
On the next visit I got essentially a meat sampler tray of tenderloin, brisket, and ribs. All were delicious, and if you can handle some heat, I suggest their spicy BBQ sauce.
A great establishment I'll be going back to.

Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend know I like bar-b-q so she took me out for my birthday . The food for the most part was good except for the cole slaw . Who ever decided to put chipotle on cole slaw should tied behind a horse and dragged across a Cactus patch . What she spent for 2 sandwiches a small cup of beans and crap for slaw . We could of had a top of the line stake dinner and had change left over . Save you money and pass it by

Reviewed 31 July 2013

They are serious about Bar B Que. Great food and service. Great smoked flavor and fall off the bone tender. Will return when in the area.

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Was disappointed after several great meals in Durango's location.

They must be cooking in batches so if you don't get there at normal meal times. It is going to be dried out from sitting too long. The Meyers Elgin sausages are just plain awesome!!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Pulled pork best in town. Ribs and brisket have good smoke line. Choice of sauces. Counter service by the pound. Servers sweet and attentive. Lost points for no fries on the menu.