“Midway Relaxation”

Ranked #1 of 5 Farmington B&B and Inns
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Midway Relaxation”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here one night on our way to Moab. Everything was in order, elegant and very comfortable. We loved the details, the fold over off the towels and tissues. We had a wonderful bath and slept deeply. Over breakfast I had a great connection and conversation with Mary Ann and Roy. Thanks so much for a great stay!!!!! SK, Santa Fe

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank star k

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Although our stay was brief, my fiance and I really enjoyed our one night at the Casa Blanca Inn. We had never stayed at a B&B before and were pleasantly surprised. I can't say much about the staffing, we arrived after the front desk had closed but the woman I was emailing back and forth with was extremely nice. They left a key and directions sitting out for us in the main room and we found it without any problems. The room was large and the kitchen stocked with snacks and breakfast (we were leaving early to catch the train up in Durango). We booked the Garden room which had a jacuzzi tub in it. It was so relaxing after our long travels, we decided to get up early to enjoy it once more before we left! We had no trouble falling asleep, the bed was comfy and their was no traffic noise nor could I hear any of the other guests. I would definitely stay here again if we are traveling through Farmington again! Great for couples!

Room Tip: The Garden room had a large jacuzzi tub and shower...great for couples!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BethB587
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 3 January 2012

After some really unpleasant hotel experiences in Farmington in the past, the only place I'd ever enjoyed was the Marriott. A colleague convinced me to try the Casa Blanca Inn and I'm so happy I did! It was less expensive than the Marriott and way more charming. The service was friendly and I felt right at home. I got upgraded to a bigger suite and it was beautiful! What a lovely property... Free internet in the room was a nice touch, as well as the tasteful decor throughout the inn. I didn't want to leave! I'll remember this place the next time I'm in Farmington.

Room Tip: I was in an upstairs suite that had a sunroom/kitchen attached. It was beautiful!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank quietjudger
Los Alamos, New Mexico
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Excelleant customer service, above a beyond, with beautiful acomadations. I highly and without any reseravtions recomend you give these folks a try.

Room Tip: All the rooms are outstanding!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robert T
Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Unless there's a better class than first class, we'll continue to go back to the Casa Blanca! The staff welcomed us with big smiles and were most anxious to help us get settled in our room. The decor and private accommodations were peaceful and relaxing. Albeit difficult to leave the premises, it is centrally located to restaurants, shops and more importantly, more shopping. The breakfast was freshly prepared and deliciously satisfying. The breakfast room was tastefully set providing separate tables for your dining pleasure. We travel to Colorado every summer and it's nice to know that we have a home away from home to stay.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jean M
Ukiah, California
Reviewed 29 November 2011

This is the fourth or fifth time we have stayed here - always over Thanksgiving. Considering what else is available in Farmington I have to say that this place is wonderful. It is very, very quiet and peaceful and the rooms are very comfortable. I agree with some of the other reviews that the breakfast is lacking - I can get packaged sweet rolls at a cheap hotel. But my biggest complaint is that the staff is very reserved and not really all that professional or customer service oriented. It is just little things - nothing big - but you don't get that welcoming, down-home feel that I have received at other B & B's across the country. I think this is because the owners are not on-site. All staff should read "Setting the Table" by Danny Meyer. All in all it is the only place I will stay in Farmington.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Moab, Utah
Reviewed 29 November 2011

We arrived to the Casa Blanca only to be told that we had been upgraded, the room we were upgraded was the same price as the one we booked so I don't know why we didn't get the room we wanted & I had taken quite a while to choose as it was out anniversary. Our room was nice with tastefull decorating & doog facilitys however it was not very clean with food left in the bottom of the dishwasher & greasy cups, I had to re wash the cutlery before using it. Breakfast was very nice with a wonderfull cook & good selection of food. All in all it was very nice but I don't think we will return to stay there again

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed to be very nice
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple