“Pleasant surprise”

Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Farmington
Norman, Oklahoma
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

the room was nice and had a lot of extras unbeatable for the money, it was a little older but it was very clean and had a patio to sit on, why there was soap shampoo and even a sewing kit great value?

• Stayed July 2013
fmnabvi, Guest Relations Manager at Brentwood, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Good Day, I want to first thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful review about my hotel, I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay, and I want to invite you to come back when you are in the area so that we may visit. I wish you safe travels.

Best Regards,
Americas Best Value Inn

Dalia Childers

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Houston
Reviewed 4 June 2013

My husband and I were on a cross country road trip when we stopped in. Overall this place was great for the price. The bed was comfy, the room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the bathroom was well lit.

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the lobby have better Internet connection.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Stay here in late May. Pool was not opened, t.v. in room had lines, refrigerator not working correctly, stained carpet in entrance of room. Overall rooms were clean, breakfast was good. Would stay there again if I had too.

• Stayed May 2013
Oklahoma
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stayed here one night before going on to our final destination. It was nice. We had advised them we would be having a late check in and they were more than willing to take great care of us when we did arrive. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast the next moring sent us off in style. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Best Regards,
Americas Best Value Inn

Dalia Childers
Anaheim, California
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I stayed at America's Best Value Inn for three nights in May, 2013 while on vacation to visit family in the area. Granted, this is not the Hilton, but it was not as bad as some reviews would lead you to believe. The room was clean, the linens were clean, the bed was a little soft for my taste but comfortable, and the staff was pleasant. I don't know what people expect for the price paid, but this room was acceptable. I didn't try the complimentary breakfast because there are so many good places to eat in the immediate area. All in all, I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a clean, cheap place to sleep at night while away from home.

Room Tip: I had room 136 on the ground floor in the back. Not a lot of noise except for people leaving for wo...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Walter92806
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Booked an economical room for a night's sleep. Impressed! We had a quiet night in a queen sized bed, and the room had a full sized fridge, comfy padded chair, reclining computer chair, heater, TV and a radio. Free wifi was also included.
The bed and pillows were comfortable and the free breakfast was delicious and varied.
We were so impressed, we have now joined the hotel's club.

Room Tip: From what we saw, the better rooms would be away from the road. Less noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Denver, CO
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Overpriced, thin walls, non-smoking areas reeked of cigarettes. Room reeked of air freshner. The only good thing was the check-in clerk was a cute Mormon boy who was easy on the eyes. Good thing, too, since check-on took at least 15 minutes with nobody waiting (and waiting) before me. Too much money for poor value rooms. No-name independents or mid-range chains for my next Farmington stay.

• Stayed August 2012

Travellers are raving about these Farmington hotels