Brentwood Inn & Garden
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$80
US$93
US$118
US$109
Travelocity
All reviewssmelled nicewould stay here againcook your ownstaff was friendlyrooms are largeonly stayed one nightflat screenparking lotfridge and microwavelaundry roomcontinental breakfastthe room was niceconvenient locationnew mexicobeds were comfortableabvimotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

was here for two nights. clean quiet rooms, no problems with tv or wifi, seems that they try to keep up the appearance but the weather conditions make everything look old and dull. very pleased with room cleanliness and value.

Room Tip: all rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank John E
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My husband and I stopped here for a quick overnight stay, and were very pelased with the facilities. Not super thrilled about the night club attached to the hotel (probably not a great environment for families), but the room was quiet and very clean. The bathroom was spotless, and the sheets were clean and fresh smelling. Breakfast far exceeded our expectations, and the staff was very friendly. Only note I would add is that we stayed here on a Thursday night, so it might be a little noiser on the weekends due to the club.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gemblue57
fmnabvi, Guest Relations Manager at Brentwood Inn & Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Hello, We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Americas Best Value Inn.
We love getting positive feed back on how we are doing and appreciate this review. We hope to have you back as our guest for future travels.

Thanks,
ABVI

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Not real pleased with this motel. We were told the beds were Queens. Not so! By measurement, the beds were Double XL, but not the width of queens. No bathroom fan. Small sink counter. Carpet not clean.TV reception very poor---more snow than Michigan. The worst was when we removed the bedspread there was a big stain---Hopefully coffee! Towels were stained also. Need some training for the cleaning crew!!

Room Tip: Look around
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
fmnabvi, Guest Relations Manager at Brentwood Inn & Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Hello, I am sorry to see that you had issues with your room and service while you were our guest. Its been our best intention to assure our guest with the best quality stay possible. Please note that I take all guests concerns seriously and greatly work to fix the issues that you have mentioned in your review. We hope that this does not deter you from returning in the future.

Americas Best Value Inn

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I have tried many places in Farmington but I think you get the most for your money here. The rooms are clean, staff is nice and the tv is so-so. I enjoy having the fridge and microwave in the room. The only real thing to complain about is housekeeping remembering to replenish the coffee in the rooms. And sometimes checking out doesn't go as smooth as it should.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kbj67

Greetings, I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take every review serious and appreciate the time you took to let us know how we are doing. I hope to see you again in your future travels.

Americas Best Value Inn.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I have such mixed feelings about this review because a few members of the front desk staff (particularly Chantel, not sure if I spelled that correctly) are absolutely fantastic and very helpful in arranging complicated and extended stays. The breakfast area was clean and offered a nice variety. That being said, the rooms themselves are pretty grungy-- just not well kept and dirty. The florescent bathroom lighting was erratic and the bedding was not very warm. For the rate I don't expect luxury by any means, but nothing this dirty. If the rooms were just properly cleaned I would give this hotel a much higher rating.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank aatkinsMtRose
fmnabvi, Manager at Brentwood Inn & Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you had some issues with your room during your stay with us. It is our intention to do our best to serve any guests or potential guests that walk through our doors. Please note that I take all guest concerns seriously and I have taken steps to cure all of the issues you have mentioned in your review so that no one else needs to face them while they are at our hotel as a guest. I hope this does not deter you from returning, and I wish you safe travels.

Americas Best Value Inn