“Great room, great service”

Brentwood Inn & Garden
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Room was great, very calm. TV and decor was a little outdated but not bad. The only negative point was that breakfast was really early. I went at 9AM and it was already over. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
fmnabvi, Guest Relations Manager at Brentwood Inn & Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are all a proud team who take pride in our location and the satisfaction of guests. A Sincere apology for our breakfast hours. It was unfortunate that we were not able to accommodate you but hope that don't discourage you from staying with us again. Again, thank you for your feedback.

There are newer reviews for Brentwood Inn & Garden

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Stayed one night with wife and child. Room was clean and comfortable, pool was awesome, breakfast was the best free breakfast and most comfortable dining area we have ever had at a mid-price hotel. Staff were well trained and friendly, smiles. TV and decor is a little outdated but not bad. Overall just a really great value. We have stayed at several other hotels in the area and this is much better stay and value. Its our new go to place in Farmington. They also had a big workout room and laundry room which we haven't seen elsewhere in town.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Marriner24

Thank you for your feedback and it was a pleasure to accommodate you and your family. Our staff work hard to ensure the best customer satisfaction possible. Overall it's customers like yourself and many others that keep us smiling and give us the motivation to continue to please and make your stay as hospitable as can possibly be. Thank you again for your feedback and are looking forward to accommodate you, your family and others.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I've stayed in a number of Best value Inns in the western states. This one is better than most. It's design is dated, but the rooms are clean and it's very quiet. Good coffee and pastries at breakfast, and the price is right.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ficimia

Thank you for your feedback. We are grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that you found yourselves comfortable at our location. Our staff work hard to ensure that we make an impression on every guest. We are happy that your needs and accommodations were met. Again, thank you for your feedback and look forward to serving you and your family again.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 nights. Overall its a good price/quality rate.

We arrived from col springs pretty late.
During our check we met 2 pretty friendly ladies at the front-desk. So all fine, we got our room. First view pretty nice, we got all we need. Room and bathroom was clean.
Ac maintained and clean. I'm pretty sensible for dust, so for 2 days no issues.
Only bad thing on this ac, its a bit louder like others i get used to it.

On the basement we had access to a nice backyard, 2 chairs outside to chill down a bit.

Breakfast:

Dinning room is bigger like the view others we had on our journey. Thank god, no fighting for our plate this morning...

Breakfast is pretty ok, also here friendly and helpful staff!

So for me all good!

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Silizius83

Thank you for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated. We are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that our staff were friendly. We take pride in the quality of our quests' stay. It's customers like you and others that make us who we are as a component. Look forward to accommodating you and others in the future. Again, thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I used to always stay here due to getting a corporate discount, well long story short the new front desk manager Delia Chavez is so rude it cannot even be put into words! She continued to argue with me, and finally said I am the new manager and I am not giving you that rate! Well upon arguing more with her she ended up telling me fine I will give you the room for $45.00 plus tax I asked her if I could get my normal room and she said no, she threw me out to the back part of the hotel where obviously the crappy rooms are at, I was so frustrated and keep in mind this is on my birthday, I ended up driving around town and searching for another motel well I found one which is way better priced, and cleaner. I recommend if you do stay here simply dont deal with Delia Chavez deal with her boss Young he is a much more understanding person! If enough people complain about her she will be gone!!! Mind you also when she threw me out to the back she told all her staff not to move me under any circumstances. I went to the front to complain my ac, and tv didnt work and they said thats not their problem........

Room Tip: Do not deal with Delia Chavez
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Franklin A
Reviewed 19 June 2014

A clean place to stay. No fancy frills. Long hallways, dingy curtains and worn out lamp shades. Oh yea! And the smallest bar of soap you'll ever see. Lot's of places to dine out. Court yard area so so...

Room Tip: If you have a lot of stuff to haul into your room, use the cart. The hallways are extremely long. He...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Daniel L

Thank you for your feedback. Our top priority is the satisfaction of our guests. We have recently gone through several renovations to update the decor and amenities of our establishment. We work hard to maintain an updated facility for our guests. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to accommodate you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Have been here twice now and pleased both times. It is clean, and the staff is awesome and courteous. Beds are comfortable and you get firm and soft pillows. Some things could be updated but everything has been taken care of. Don't spend more money at the other places. Give this location a try.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Gianna V

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to make sure our staff and facility is up to our customers satisfactions. We are proud to hear that both of your stays were accommodating. It's customers like you and others that help us smile and enjoy what we do. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to providing our services to you and many others out there.