The Region Inn
Courtyard Farmington(Farmington)
US$98
US$93
Orbitz.com
All reviewsattached restaurantwafflesroom was cleanmini fridgewould stay againtequilamotelramadaproteinpillows
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Room was CLEAN, quiet and had most everything we could have needed for an overnight stay. We were too tired to use the pool or hot tub but could see them from our room and they appeared to be in very good condition. Left too early for their breakfast but overall was impressed enough to be willing to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ny2nm
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Huge room, clean, pleasant staff. Not much more you could want. There was definitely a hotel row here so maybe there is an overstock of rooms, but choosing this one was a very good choice for the area. With a king bed and a full size sofa, table and chairs, there was still room to do tai chi.The breakfast was also pretty decent-- raisin toasts, bagels, sweet rolls, that kind of stuff, hot and cold cereal, waffles, yogurt, fruit and even a fruit bowl.

Room Tip: There's an elevator so reaching any room is easy.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank rare1
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Breakfast is the "Worst" continental breakfast I've endured on a business trip yet. (Per the staff they are only allowed to spray the waffle iron only once during the day. My waffle had to be pried out of the iron. I was the only person there and I'm guessing the only other person who used it was the staff.
Room is the "Worst" I've had on a business trip (room was stuffy and smelled. Bed was uncomfortable and old.
Service was the "Worst" I've had. When asked where there was a machine for bottled water, I was informed there wasn't a delivery and they didn't have any available. No other help was offered. Arrived at 10pm on a reservation and was told that other doors were locked and parking was only around the back of the hotel. VERY POOR safety concerns by the Management of this hotel...
DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!

Pick another hotel if you find yourself here in Farmington...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Russ F
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Had a 2 day conference in Farmington and decided to spend the night last minute. Was very happy with my room as well as the rate! Check in was quick (I booked online), staff was friendly and my room was really comfortable. Would definitely come back if I ever were in Farmington overnight again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel on the third floor, late check in. The rooms are clean and modern, the breakfast is pretty standard, but I loved it, waffles, yogurt, bagels, cereal, juice, milk, some nutragrain bars. And it starts pretty early at 6:00 so I could get going on with the rest of my trip. I would stay here again A bit pricey though. Wifi is free and fast, easy to get to, no fridge though.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo