“Spectacular”

X-Treme-Lee Fun Balloon Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Rise with the sun and float gently through beautiful red sandstone canyons and above towering rock spires. See the scenic red rocks from the basket of a hot air balloon. Red Rock Park, just east of Gallup with it's beautiful sandstone canyons and monumental spires have been described as a ballooning paradise and one of the most spectacular places in the world to fly. An adventure you won't soon forget.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I took this wonderful adventure and it exceeded our expectations. Bill and his crew shard their knowledge of balloon flight and they were very concerened about your safety and enjoyment.The scenery is awesome and something to behold. If you are in Gallup be sure to take a ride with Bill and his great crew.

Visited April 2014

Gallup, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

My children and I had a wonderful experience. We meet at Red Rock Park at sunrise, went through introductions and instructions. Everyone on the staff had a positive attitude and seemed genuinely happy to share their knowledge of ballon flight. When set up began I noticed that everyone was wearing gloves for safety which gave me comfort, no short cuts. Our Pilot Bill informed us he had been flying 16 years. We soared over 1000' above the ground and captured some breath taking photos of the horizon and park. I don't often take the time to write reviews but when I do they are well deserved and service was five star ! They aim to please and I seriously doubt you will be anything less than pleased. Great adventure, great price,great location. Also the ceremony after the first flight is very informative I learned things I will not soon forget (Bill is a great story teller/ history teacher). Thanks again to the crew for making it a memorable experience for my family.

Visited March 2014