“Good”

Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Gallup
A TripAdvisor Member
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Access a bit confusing, but it was at night and I was unfamiliar with how to get to it. In daylight it would probably not be a problem. Over all I have no complaint. Water was hot, towels clean, bed fine, TV worked. Quiet as I was on the top floor.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

I cannot think of one negative. Rooms where perfect. Service at the desk was perfect. Breakfast as expected. What more do you want?! I never heard any trains. And never heard the heat come on while sleeping! I would stay here again. Also there is a nice little snack bar. Applebee's is next door but quality was spotty.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian A
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I love Hampton Inns and this location was no exception. I was travelling with my elderly aunt and the staff could not have been more welcoming and helpful. Rooms were clean and large. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious which is true of most Hamptons. But this one had wonderful green chili for my eggs. A lovely surprise. I will definately stay here again the next time I pass through Gallup, New Mexico.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Peggy S
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The basics with nothing more. No frill but clean and comfortable. Staff lacked any of the expected Hilton brand client service skills but hey...Gallop NM was the end of the day for s six day road trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Inn_Keeper_NM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Gallup, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thanks for submitting a review of my hotel. I regret missing the opportunity to earn a better score. It was always our intention to deliver warm, friendly service in the spirit of Hamptonality. Please accept my personal apology for not surpassing your expectations.

We were hoping to please you with some of our exceptional amenities: On-The-House hot breakfast with new heart-healthy offerings, our beautiful new Perfect Mix Lobby, high-speed wireless Internet by AT&T, our new Jump Start fitness center, high-definition TV’s with DirecTV satellite channels, and indoor heated pool/spa.

Please allow us another opportunity to provide a warm welcome. It would be my pleasure to personally assist you during your next visit.

Kindest Regards,

Tavia Sweeten
(505)726-0900 x500

Reviewed 23 December 2013

A very satisfactory hotel. Great staff. Great amenities. The room lacked for nothing, breakfast was hot, plentiful and tasty, the lobby was clean, well lit and welcoming, parking was convenient, location is good, proximity to other business and restaurants is good, and close to the highway. A good place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Loved this hotel but price too steep for this economy. If I had to pay for it, I would not have considered it. Service was great. I loved the "Suite Store" which was opened 24/7. Complimentary breakfast was delicious, fresh with many choices. Just wished Tomato juice or V8 juice was offered.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We only stayed one night but were very happy with the clean room and bedding (My #1 priority). The breakfast was good with a good selection. The pool looked very nice but we didn't use it because we arrived late.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple