Comfort Inn Gallup
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsthe breakfast areacracker barrelfront deskwafflesnext morningroom was cleanfree breakfastmorning breakfasthot tubafter a long daywould definitely stay here againgreat place to staystayed one nightnew mexicobreakfast staffvery nice hotelnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I spent 3 nights of a RoadScholar tour here, sharing my room which was large, quiet, all the amenities we wanted. The wake up call served us well all 3 mornings. No restaurant, so we ate out all 3 nights. The buffet breakfast served in the lobby was just about adequate, though they did have my favorite brand of yogurt. Reception desk service was quick, reliable, able to solve computer problems at the one open computer station. Con: the weekday staff did not know there is no taxi service on Sundays, the day we left, when one member of our group needed to get to the bus station; we ended up dropping her off at another hotel across town where staff said they would take her to the station at the right time for her bus. As there's no option below for checking I traveled with a group, I'm choosing traveled with friends,.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor on the back, buffered from I-40 and the parking lot. Good quiet room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Inn_Builder, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gallup, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2013

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and how we met your high expectations. I shared your comments with my team and praised them for personally assisting you. The taxi service in our small town is unreliable and I'm sorry you got the wrong information. We value your loyalty to our brand and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Gallup, New Mexico.

Kind Regards,
Vivek Patel, GM

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Rob and Kay Winters Phoenix, AZ
The Comfort Inn staff makes you feel like family. Excellent service, clean rooms, everyone is courteous and friendly. The breakfast is also delicious. A wonderful lady named "Della" served breakfast with a gracious smile and a "Good Morning" that made you feel that you were being embraced. You will not be disappointed staying at this Comfort Inn!!! My husband and I will visit again....... Enjoy!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Thank you! Mike Esquibal for always being cheerful, helpful, accommodating and welcoming. Its because of you! that Comfort Inn-Gallup is awesome!

Keep up the good work, you are an asset to Comfort Inn - Gallup.

You have always made my stay a welcoming, comfortable, restful and a home away from home feeling everytime I stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Inn_Builder, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gallup, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I shared your comments with Mike, our evening guest service agent. I agree that he is a wonderful part of our team. He is very passionate and always cares about people. I am sure you experienced his humor and got a laugh out of it. Thank you for recognizing Mike-- we are very proud of him!!

Warm Regards.

Vivek Patel

Reviewed 25 April 2013

My husband and I stayed her on our way to Michigan for the Easter holiday. It had very personable staff, The location, though it had easy on/off expressway access, it was noisy to sleep. Reasonable rates, comfortable bed and pillows. The HVAC was easy to regulate. The room was clean and had a nice TV, fridge, microwave, internet. Plenty of towels. There was a vent fan and night light in the bathroom. Breakfast buffet was included in the cost. It had a good hot breakfast with eggs and sausage choices. We did not use the pool or spa, but it looked clean and nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

Spent one night here on our way from Taos to Roswell. Hotel is easily located off the highway and check in was a breeze. King room was decent and clean. Pillows weren't comfortable but that was minor. Decent breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2013