“HAS NOT CHANGED FOR THE BETTER”

Knights Inn & Suites Gallup
Ranked #27 of 34 Hotels in Gallup
Santa Clarita, California
“HAS NOT CHANGED FOR THE BETTER”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

About a year or so ago my wife and I visited relatives in New Mexico. On our way there we spent a night at the Comfort Inn in Gallup, New Mexico. Recently on a trip across country we once again spent a night at the same hotel but this time it was the Baymont Inn & Suites. Advertisements along the Interstate indicated that the hotel had been newly remodeled so we decided to stop for the night. I will not swear to it but I thought we stayed in the same room except for the fact that this time the refrigerator did not work, there was no microwave and when we opened the windows there were no screens. I will say the beds were comfortable, the price was reasonable, it was easy to find and it was quiet (railroad noise was not a problem). If any remodeling had taken place it was not very noticeable. Overall our stay was OK but I think if we find ourselves staying in Gallup again it will not be at this establishment.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Please do yourself a favor and drive by this hotel. I would have rated it terrible but the front desk staff was a very nice person. After checking in we were told the pool was being renovated. In our room I noticed there wasn't any soap. I was told by staff that their soap order didn't come in but would give me extra shampoo. Are you kidding me..what you don't order soap until current supply is down to a few bars???? The next morning I noticed the waffle machine looked like it had not been cleaned in a very long time. Skipped the breakfast.

Room Tip: I would suggest you don't stay in this hotel.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Gallup hotels

Travellers also viewed these Gallup hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gallup
#13 of 34 in Gallup
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#8 of 34 in Gallup

Been to Knights Inn & Suites Gallup? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn & Suites Gallup

Property: Knights Inn & Suites Gallup
Address: 3208 W Historic Highway 66, Gallup, NM 87301-6839 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Gallup)
Region: United States > New Mexico > Gallup
Ranked #27 of 34 Hotels in Gallup
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn & Suites Gallup 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn & Suites Gallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Hotel Gallup