“Clean comfy bed noises rooms”

Knights Inn & Suites Gallup
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Gallup
Show Low, Arizona
“Clean comfy bed noises rooms”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

You could hear foot steps toilets water talking. No insulation trains were not a problem. Guest noise day and night. Desk was friendly and helpful but they had no way to quiet all the noise. Don't be close to the Libby. 24 in and out

• Stayed June 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed 26 June 2013

The front desk person was lovely, but the promised pool was unseated and 45degrees! The Internet to the rooms was not working. The bathroom wallpaper was peeling and there was mold on the bathroom ceiling. The toilet paper holder was falling off the wall! We have stayed in a number of modest motels on this trip that were clean and in working order. This was not one of them. Skip this hotel. Even at the bargain price, it was not worth it.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Gallup hotels

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Do not stay in this hotel!! We were sold a room that not only had a malfunctioning keyless deadbolt, but also broken doorbar! We hesitated staying hear in the first place due to the reviews, but it was 12 am and we had already checked 7 other hotels and they were booked solid and rhis hotel said they had one non-smoking room left. This is reason alone not to stay here, but rhere were other unacceptable issues as well. The closet doors were broken with one door completely broken and the other hanging by a thread. Also, the A/C unit about 3 am started making a horrible noise. So, we had to turn it off. I will say room was clean, but the hotel is in great need of remodeling and clearly doesn't maintain the property.

Oklahoma
Reviewed 23 June 2013

First off, when I booked room for 8 days, I told them i had to have internet access. I needed two beds (there are 4 of us), I need an icebox. Upon arrival they said all that is available is a room with one bed. After throw ing a fit we were put in a smelly smoking room. Icebox doesn't work. Internet doesn't work. A/C froze up during the night so could not sleep. No coffee in room. Continental breakfast was a joke. Very dissatisfied.

Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 23 June 2013

About a year or so ago my wife and I visited relatives in New Mexico. On our way there we spent a night at the Comfort Inn in Gallup, New Mexico. Recently on a trip across country we once again spent a night at the same hotel but this time it was the Baymont Inn & Suites. Advertisements along the Interstate indicated that the hotel had been newly remodeled so we decided to stop for the night. I will not swear to it but I thought we stayed in the same room except for the fact that this time the refrigerator did not work, there was no microwave and when we opened the windows there were no screens. I will say the beds were comfortable, the price was reasonable, it was easy to find and it was quiet (railroad noise was not a problem). If any remodeling had taken place it was not very noticeable. Overall our stay was OK but I think if we find ourselves staying in Gallup again it will not be at this establishment.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Please do yourself a favor and drive by this hotel. I would have rated it terrible but the front desk staff was a very nice person. After checking in we were told the pool was being renovated. In our room I noticed there wasn't any soap. I was told by staff that their soap order didn't come in but would give me extra shampoo. Are you kidding me..what you don't order soap until current supply is down to a few bars???? The next morning I noticed the waffle machine looked like it had not been cleaned in a very long time. Skipped the breakfast.

Room Tip: I would suggest you don't stay in this hotel.