“Old and Worn”

Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Gallup
New Milford, Connecticut
“Old and Worn”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

It is not the best area. It is a very run down hotel. This is not the worst place I have stayed in, but I would try a different one if I am ever in the area again. The plus is you can put your car in front of the slider and unload right into the room. The slider is very hard to open though. The train is close by and can be heard in the rooms. The beds were very comfortable, but the sheets had hair all over them like they were on the carpet before putting them on the beds. The towels were browning and not nice.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Falgoon P, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
We appreciate your candid feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of your bed. Your comments regarding the towels and the slider will be taken into account. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We were astounded by the prices of the surrounding hotels in Gallup who not surprisingly, also had vacancies. Not wishing to pay the earth for less than 15 hours in a place, we stumbled across the Days Inn. Room was clean, if a little stuffy but this was cured by opening the window. Room is dated though and does need redecorating, especially the bathroom. Breakfast was disappointing. Limited selection and I object to having to pay for water, especially with a meal. In all honesty, next time we'll drive on to the next town.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Travelbug603
Falgoon P, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
I'm glad you found our location to be convenient, and I hope you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next visit! I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy the breakfast options, and I want to let you know that we take your feedback to heart and are reconsidering expanding food choices. We do hope that you'll return to see how we are continuously improving to impress our guests more with each visit.
Tonalea Navajo County, Arizona
Reviewed 26 July 2014

There is not much in Gallup NM, as far as quality goes, but I was pleased to come across this days inn. Great staff and family run business, they continue to make improvements to the rooms and the facility. I like to stay here when I am in the area, quick access to all the cultural events. The last time was pleasantly surprising...I had a Jacuzzi in the room and double shower!! crazy. I even left a very important item accidentally and they held it for me until I was back in town. I highly recommend this for a clean, safe, comfortable stay in the wild, wild west! Thank you Days Inn, see you next time...p.s. not to be confused with the other days inn on the other side of town...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Falgoon P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Hello IMV001,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and taking note of how we take care of our guests’ valuables. Your kind words and satisfaction of the accommodation you received in our hotel is truly rewarding for us. Indeed, we are committed in providing the best quality accommodation in order to show you how we value your business. We hope to have you again on your next business trip.
Travellers also viewed these Gallup hotels
Red Roof Inn Gallup
Comfort Suites Gallup
Comfort Suites Gallup
#6 of 35 in Gallup
La Quinta Inn & Suites Gallup

Been to Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup

Property: Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup
Address: 3010 E Historic Highway 66, Gallup, NM 87301-4648 (Formerly Red Rock Inn)
Region: United States > New Mexico > Gallup
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Gallup
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Rock Hotel Gallup